CLOSED Character designer?

I’m currently working on my first story about people with powers and stuff. I need 2 characters (girls preferably) to share a dorm with my MC and her bff. If you can, could you leave their details below and maybe a power suggestion? (vamp, werewolf, power to control electricity, super strength etc…)
Hope someone can help

2 Likes

I would love to be a character in your story!
My name is Anna and you can give credit to @annawepisode and a vampire sounds really cool! :smile:

My details:

1 Like

could she have the ability to meddle with time? :pleading_face:

1 Like

Wow, that was quick! Thank you so much for your character, she’s super cute!

2 Likes

Hey! Of course! Thank you so much!

1 Like

i can’t wait to see her in the story! message me when it’s out :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Here are my details, power to manipulate water, electricity or air idk

1 Like

Of course!

Ok thank you!

1 Like

Np good luck with your story :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Ooh! Almost forgot, what’s her name?

1 Like

Oh never mind it’s at the top of the character card :joy:

1 Like

oh yeahhh she need a real life name-
you can call her misty, but winter and holly works as well :woman_shrugging: any other suggestions? i personally don’t mind whatever name you give her

1 Like

HAHAHAH :eyes:

1 Like

Ok thank you

1 Like

One more thing, is your character (since she’s a vampire) comfortable with drinking from humans or not? Just a quick question for the storyline

1 Like

Sure, that’s fine with me! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: let me know when you publish the story, I will definitely read it!

1 Like

Aww thanks! I will

1 Like

One more thing, would you date guys, girls or both in the story?

1 Like

One more question (I can’t help myself can I) Do you date guys, girls or both in the story?

1 Like