(CLOSED) Coco's Free Custom Backgrounds and Cover Art

i like it thanks

Puissant Eyes

is that good?

Cover Request Here! (P.S. I haven’t requested in another thread!)

Small or Large? : Both, if possible :blush:
Story Name : Microcide
Author’s Name :Ruth Jones
Character Image :

Character Details :
Screenshot_2

Outfit Details:
Screenshot_1

Story description : Reed Jones, who’s a normal boy in front of the normal world, is a secret vigilante-slash-superhero in disguise who goes by name of Microcide. He can shrink in size, is a big brainiac and loved by every do-good in the city. He saves people and his city from various dangers. But what happens when in the face of an imminent threat, he gets transported to the future? Can he come back and save his city? Or will it be too late?
Theme :Something superhero-ish.
Rough Outline :Microcide facing leftwards and is doing the action shiftweight. The background is your choice, although a rooftop overlooking the city (Kinda like Batman) would be more awesome I think. It would be nighttime and the sky could be starry.
Any additional information : The sub-line (Line just below the title) would read “Little Things Mean Big.”. The author’s name could be below or above in the cover (Your Choice).

Thanks so much if you consider my request! :grin:

Accepted! Should be done in a week or so :smile:

1 Like

It’s nothing flashy @AS007 so let me know if you have something else in mind :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks, It’s awesome! But please, change the ‘MIRCOCIDE’ part to ‘MICROCIDE’ in the small cover :kissing_heart:

I would gladly credit you when my story comes out! :smile:

~AS007

Oh whoops. Sure thing @AS007 lol

I don’t know how I didn’t notice that spelling mistake lol. :sweat_smile: Here you go:

Oh! It happens. Freaky things happen all the time in life :grin:

1 Like

Hi. I’m Winter!
I’d like to request a small and large cover. Here are the details for it below, let me know if you can do it. I will of course give you credit for your work. :blush:

Story Title: Soccer Moms: Blast To The Future
Story description: All it takes is one shot to change your whole life. Win or lose, nothing will ever be the same.
Attachments of character and outfit:

Character Poses:
Small cover:

• MC, end of the talk_primp animation so she’s not talking anymore, in the center.

Large cover:

• MC, end of the talk_primp animation so she’s not talking anymore in the center.
  • Aria (strike_a_pose) & Calvin (laugh_chuckle), on left side further back and smaller
  • Grayson (end of flirt_wink) & Sophia (idle_awkward), on right side further back and smaller.

Background: Soccer/Football field.

Hope this isn’t too much. Let me know if you have any questions. :wink:

Thanks,
Winter xx

1 Like

Will do :blush: I am going to be busy all week so should be done by the weekend (so in 6-7 days)

1 Like

Great, that’s fine. :wink:

Could I please have a background? :blush:
1.) 1-2 (I don’t mind)
2.) Just a bedroom with a bed which is sideways so that I can make my characters lay down
3.) Anything traditional
4.) Basically a traditional bedroom of which I can make my character sleep in without it looking out of place
5.) -
I hope it’s not too difficult, thanks :sweat_smile:

1 Like

could you make one where its just eyes. one eye is brown and the other is blue

And the title is Puissant Eyes

Can do :slightly_smiling_face: Single or double bed? Day or night?

1 Like

Small and Large cover again?

1 Like

yes please

1 Like

Could it please be a single bed? And possibly night?
Edit:
Would I be a pain if I said can I actually have both day and night?
Sorry :sweat_smile:

1 Like

how is it going?

I haven’t started on it yet as I’ve had tests at university all week. Now, I have a short break so will be done in the next few days

1 Like