Closed! Covers by C00kiez1999

Yw

Do you want the background to be outside or does it not matter?

Anything relatated to school please

1 Like

Your author name or handle: Missy
Story Title: My Heart Is Yours
Brief Description:Ivan Is your typical bad boy player, But what happens when new guy Max starts school and Ivan starts to get feelings he’s never felt before especially for a guy??
Genre: Romance/Drama
Character(s) Details OR pictures if you have a specific outfit for them:

Detailed poses(optional): for example: His arm behind her waist, right hand on top of her head, etc

Also can you make Ivan taller than Max please…

(optional) Props, backgrounds, images, font ideas:
Misc./Notes:

Just want the title of my story on it not to fussed about the font ill let you choose and back ground is

Let me no if I missed anything out :slight_smile:

1 Like

Thank you! You’ve been added to the wait list :wink: and I’ll let you know if I have any questions

1 Like

Thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey, can you give me the exact names of her lip color and her face shape?

Perfect :slight_smile: I’ll get to your request asap! @Legend_Nave

Tysm and take your time I’m in no rush :heart::heart:

1 Like

umm hi…I am kinda new to all this…can u do an edit for a story of magic? if yes…i will say the features…so i hope u reply soon…by madhu (Authorr of black hearts and golden desires)

Yeah sure! Like a cover or a splash or…? The only thing I don’t do is draw just so you know :wink:

Author Handle: @mya.writes2019

Story Title: Love at First Fight

Brief Description: the mc and her friends go to a party and that’s when she meets the new guy. She starts falling for him but he becomes a jerk to her and they fight. But one day she gets to know the real him.

Genre: Romance and Drama

Character Details:

Character 1

Character Details:

Femaleavatar
Body: Rose 02
Brow: Bushy Thick (chestnut brown)
Hair: Sleek Ponytail (light brown)
Eyes: Round downturned wide (blue aqua)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Grecian Soft
Lips: full heart pouty (beige rose)

Hot mc
Body: Rose 02
Brow: Arched natural (chestnut brown)
Hair: hair flip (Light brown)
Eyes: round downturned wide (blue aqua)
Face: diamond
Nose: Grecian soft
Lips: full heart pouty (rose gloss)

Extras: This is the second cover and I was wondering if you could use the same font and font color as the first cover? Can you make the background blurred for this one with these poses below? And can they be facing each other so the one of the left face right and the one on the right face left.

Poses

1 Like

haha k glad to know actually i want to put this edit in a middle of a scene in my storyso i dont know exactly which one i should say… pls see my below comments for further info

1 Like

Thank you mya :slight_smile: I’m on it

1 Like

1 Like

I need a girl standing in the center with a big golden ball of magic in her hands with a smirk on her face…dress can be of your choice i will send the girls features within a minute

1 Like

BODY : Light
Brow :Seductive Arch
Hair :Beach Wave Hair (charcoal)
Eyes :Upturned Bold (charcoal)
Face :Soft heart
Nose :Elven
Lips :blossom lips (ruby red)
these are her feature…actually the scene she is going to throw that ball on a boy for teasing her…so i hope her face gives that reaction i need the background to be INT. LAVISH ENTRY HALL2 -DAY at zone 3
do u want me to send the details for her dress?

1 Like

Yes that would be great :grinning:

k one sec

1 Like

thats the outfit…i think thats all

1 Like