[CLOSED] Doing R4R and G4G ๐Ÿ“š๐Ÿ’Ž

NO LONGER ACCEPTING REQUESTS.

Hi! My story is close to hit 1k reads today and I want to celebrate by doing a R4R and/or G4G with you.

RULES:

1. Must provide screenshots after finishing every chapter (I recommend using Inshot for making collages);
  2. Each screenshot collage must have a watermark (include your forum username);
  3. Must finish reading the chosen number of chapters in one week;
  4. Must provide the title, the description and the link of the story when accepting to do a R4R and/or G4G);
  5. Must notify me in advance if the story contains Skip-the-Wait or Early-Access;
  6. Must provide screenshots of the initial gem counter and how many were spent after every chapter. EXAMPLE
    Iโ€™m enforcing this rule because there are people who havenโ€™t been honest with me and decided to spend half of what we agreed on :slight_smile:

Here are my details:

:butterfly:๐˜›๐˜ช๐˜ต๐˜ญ๐˜ฆ: INTERTWINED;
:butterfly:๐˜‹๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ค๐˜ณ๐˜ช๐˜ฑ๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: Two strangers had to return to their origins during unprecedented times. A twist of fate made them cross paths, despite the odds that seemed to be against it;
:butterfly:๐˜Ž๐˜ฆ๐˜ฏ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ: Romance with a comedic twist;
:butterfly:๐˜Š๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ฐ๐˜ฎ๐˜ช๐˜ป๐˜ข๐˜ต๐˜ช๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ: Full for MC + LI (includes naming the characters and choosing their outfits from up to 50+ options);
:butterfly:๐˜“๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด๐˜ต: One (male).

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Looking forward to collaborating with you!

P.S.: Please be patient :white_heart: Iโ€™ll most definitely read everyoneโ€™s story! As I stated in the rules, the number of days to complete the R4R is maximum 7 days, with a slight possibility of exceeding the deadline if the waiting list includes more than 3 people.

P.S.S.: Failing to provide screenshots or to reply to mentions or private messages in maximum 7 days will conclude in a permanent ban from further R4R opportunities with me. Moreover, Iโ€™ll let my fellow authors/readers know about the incident.

List:

:sparkles: Currently reading:

NONE.

:clock4: Waiting list:

NONE.

:tada: Completed:

1. jcwhisper.writes (6ร—6 reads);
  2. daisyrodriguez (6x6 reads);
  3. vitamin.a (6ร—6 reads, 8 gems total);
  4. EpisodeHoneyy (6ร—6 reads, 48 gems total);
  5. TRISHJACKSON (3ร—3 reads, 25 gems in total);
  6. Poury.episode (3ร—3 reads);
  7. jlouise (4ร—4 reads, 20 gems in total);
  8. Nightlight (3ร—3 reads);
  9. Marysol.Episode (4ร—4 reads);
  10. Milaxwrites (3ร—3 reads, 15 gems total);
  11. mhaameAkua (3ร—3 reads);
  12. Evilyn (6ร—6 reads);
  13. agirlsbetterstories (6ร—6 reads);
  14. Catlover77 (5ร—5);
  15. Court_episode (3x3 reads);
  16. Anna.writer (6ร—6).
7 Likes

I would love to do a R4R / G4G with you. How many gems do you want to spend? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Hello! Fantastic! I can spend 8 gems at the moment for your story.

Hi! Iโ€™m down for a R4R. Let me know which story youโ€™d be interested in :grin:

Story 1

Title: See the Light
Genre: Romance/Mystery
Chapters: 11 (Complete)
Description: You awaken in an alternate universe that mirrors your hometown; except itโ€™s completely vacant. However, a family of seven help you unravel the truth in more ways than one. [CC]

Story 2

Title: Without a Trace
Genre: Mystery/Thriller
Chapters: 11 (Ongoing)
Description: After her sister vanishes, Talulah sets out on an investigative search with the help of arcane criminology major, Avon. Will their perseverance and wit be enough to find her?

Instagram: @jcwhisper.writes
Thank you :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Hey! Wow, the covers are really beautiful! Iโ€™d pick them both but Iโ€™ll go with the second story for now.

Letโ€™s do a 6x6.

Iโ€™m interested in doing a R4R if youโ€™re down?
And I really like the look of Story 1 :relaxed:

Thatโ€™s perfect! 6 chapters?

Hi, thank you for this thread.
I hope youโ€™re having a great day or night. :blush:
You can choose any stories you want. :slightly_smiling_face:
Iโ€™m down to do any R4R with you :hugs:

Avenge Me

Story name: Avenge Me revamping soon
Story Description: After losing her mother, Dulce stopped believing in love. When she sets out on a secret agent mission to uncover who killed her mother, will she find hope at last? Can she find out the truth and secret that was kept away all these year. Limited CC, 2LL (Human&Vampire)
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-56 is now out. :butterfly: fully complete.
How many love interests: 2 LL
CC or Limit CC: Limited CC
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Story Link:

Episode Writer Portal

Key To My Heart

My other story is a sequel to Avenge Me.
Key To My Heart
Genres: Drama, Action, Fantasy
How many chapters: Chapter 1-11 is now out. :butterfly: more coming soon
How many love interests: 1LL
CC or Limit CC: Full CC
Music or Sound: Yes both
Choice: Just clothes and Hairstyle free
Small Cover:

Story Link:

Episode Writer Portal

Story description: After, 4 years Catalina returns home. Catalina, is a single person. She, is in love with her old best friend. Christopher, a single father. With a broken heart. Christopher vowed never to fall in love again. Can Catalina help him find this key to this heart. Full CC 1LL Sequel.

My Instagram is @daisy.rodriguezepisode
Please stay safe. :hugs::pray:t2::heart:

Yes, 6 chapters.

1 Like

Hi! Iโ€™ll pick the first story to do a R4R, 6x6.

1 Like

I will start now and send screenshots in a DM.

This is my story:

Title: Enchanted By You
Genre Romance

Full CC for MC + Name CC & Full Cc for Love interest.
Choices that Matter and Pointsystem

๐——๐—ฒ๐˜€๐—ฐ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฝ๐˜๐—ถ๐—ผ๐—ป: Miles is a single father who believes his chance at love dies with his wife. Tess is an eccentric optimistic who moved to England to start a new life away from the tragedy of her failed relationship. The two meet by chance and discover that sometimes even at our darkest moments fate will step in and show us the light. Or in this case, show them that love is possible even if first appears as lustโ€ฆ

Sounds good, thank you!

Sure, how many chapters?

1 Like

I up to r4r and g4g
** Title** LOVE WITH YOUR HEART
Author Queen Trish
Genre LGBTQ/ Romance
Story Description A blind boy who has his supportive best friend by his side at all cost. What happens when his parents get him a babysitter he would later fall in love with?
LINK Episode Writer Portal
What to expect
Male MC
One Male LI
CC for MC and LI
Choice Matter
Cover

5x5?

Wait! Did I agree to do yours? I donโ€™t remember doing it, if I did I completely forgot :unamused: @theoidk

Yeah sounds good! Let me know when youโ€™d like to start

1 Like

My mistake. Sorry

1 Like

Hi! Letโ€™s do a 6x6 and 8x8 gems

Sorry! I had 3 chapter new story! :frowning: