[CLOSED] Doing Read4Reads! (Reviews Also)

mustread

Can we do 2 chapters? And can you do a review? I really need some fresh eyes to see some mistakes and such lol
Read your 2 and sent pics on Instagram :smile:
Take your time! I know you’re busy!

Title: DD: Some Sort of Love
Author: LameCast
Genre: Romance
Style: Limelight
Episodes: 2! Please don’t read 3. It’s being worked on still.
Description: Baby is determined to provide fun in the sun at Luna Resort! A cascade of characters have come to the island to make memories and maybe a few . . . mistakes?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6064098849980416
Instagram: lamecast.episode

0SMALL0LARGE

Oh yay! It’s great to see someone who finally entered the Dirty Dancing contest!

I will do a read for read! I would also like a review :smile:
Can you read 4 of my chapters? thanks :smile:
Title: Nocturnal
Author: CrazyCreativeMind
Episodes: 4 (More episodes coming soon)
Genre: Horror, romance
Style: Limelight
Description: It’s been a year since Eli’s sister was taken by soul-devouring demons. Now, they have come back for him and won’t stop until his sanity is lost and his soul is captured.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4775419765456896

Of course! I’ve got a few requests pending so I apologize in advance if it’ll take a while.

That’s fine :grin:

yes!!

Hey! I think I already read your story a while ago. We exchanged a R4R before this thread. If you still want a review, I can make you one, but it might take a while. :joy::sweat_smile:

thats fine! take your time!

Hey! I’ve finished your R4R and I’ve left you screenshots via Instagram DMs.

Hey! I’ve finished your R4R and I’ve left you screenshots via Instagram DMs!

Story Review for DD: Some Sort of Love

After reading your story, I wanted to watch the real Dirty Dancing movie way more than I did before! Directing, grammar, and the plot line was solid. However, there were so many characters introduced and it may be overwhelming for the reader to take in so many at once. :sweat_smile:

Directing: I saw great directing throughout the story. Overlays, such as the boat, were used nicely and correctly. I also saw great spot directing to represent background characters. Something I could suggest would maybe be adding more zooms to focus on certain characters or objects.
Plot: Because I haven’t watched the Dirty Dancing film, I’m not sure what the general storyline is. One of the guidlines for the DD contest is that the story must be based off of the original plot. I briefly went on Wikipedia to search up the plot, and it seems to somewhat match your story’s plot. I was engaged throughout the whole first chapter especially when we met Johnny. I sort of felt him and Baby’s connection. :joy:
Grammar: I didn’t see many grammatical/spelling mistakes. There were only a few rare occasions where a sentence did not have ending punctuation.
Other Suggestions: As I stated before, so many characters were introduced at the start. There was Baby, Baby’s younger sister, Nadine, Baby’s younger sister’s love interest, Johnny, and many more :sweat_smile:. There were many times where I had to wonder, ‘Who was that again?’. I suggest to maybe spread out meeting the characters or have the Main Characters give a few hints on their personalities.

Thank you for this! Sorry for responding late, but I just started a new job and I’m trying to find my groove. I am thinking of spreading out some character intros so it doesnt feel like info dump in a way lol. Again, thank you!

Hello , em could anyone please read and give their honest feedback and my story

Title:Evil Hearts
Author: Dramaqueen
Genre:Drama
Story Description : You’ve been separated from you first love, Things look up then go downhill, what’ll happen when you meet again, will this love be conquered
Sorry I don’t have a picture or my link
(I’m lost and confused)
Once again sorry

Yes, of course!

Hey, everyone! From now on I will not be taking anymore requests on this thread. If you want a story review, feel free to DM me on Instagram.