(CLOSED for new requests) R4R - 100% no ghosting! Lets support each other!

Done

Let’s do R4R!
LGBTQ, POC, NO CC, DIVERSITY
COVER DRAWN BY: Pyronayniadraws on Tumblr.
TITLE: Your Woman
Genre: Romance
Story Description: Her eyes are always in books or her studies; never caught by someone else. But little did she know tutoring a stubborn hot-head will change it all for her.
EPISODES: 3
INSTAGRAM: @wesley.episode
All bugs and glitches will be fixed when episode 4 is published! :slight_smile:

LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6542556174811136

Nice story

Done

Hm… strange. Have you tried to slide the screen to the side? Not tap but slide to the left with fingher where the cabin is? it is a new feature that you can move with finger to another zone - please try it and let me know if it works… when I was testing it on my phone it worked …but there can be some glitch. :confused:

It didn’t work

I am stuck in this scene

Let’s do R4R! I do prefer to read some romance, mystery and drama)))))))))))
My story:
Name: Love or hate?
Author: Kate Muntian
More episodes coming soon.
My account on IG: @k_m_episode
Story link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5848719382085632
Short description; You have moved to the city of your dreams and got prestigious job. After a while it turns out that your noisy neighbor is your boss! Will you fall in love with him or hate him?
lsjgl%3Bbg'

OMG, I am so sorry about that!! …I will write ticked about this hope thay can solve the glitch…I got some screenshots from 5 episode so it is working but apparently not for everybody. :frowning:

Maya tem me …is the problem with the pan…that you cant move the screen to the zone 1 with your finger or you can do it but tapping the red stone doesnt work?

Frozen scene I can’t move it with my finger and no stone present

HOHH1

Hm…seems it might b problem on some phones and not a problem with the script itself.
I fully understand that you might not be interested to solve this issue but in case you do - it seems you have to contact the support.

This is a reply from the support I got:

Hi ,

Thanks for writing in! I’m afraid we are unable to assist players through proxy. Could you please ask the player affected by this issue to write us a support ticket?

If the player is having trouble submitting a support ticket through the app, she will need to submit a ticket at: https://episodesupport.zendesk.com/hc/en-us/requests/new

If she is unable to access the above link, she is also welcome to email us directly at: support@pocketgems.com

Thanks for playing and writing, and have a wonderful day!

I will anyway try to add there option to skip the scene just have to find out the way how to do it. And I am on your chapter 4 now…will send you soon the pictures…my god, you really write about heavy stuff…I felt so bad for the whole family regarding the Grandmother!

lol CHANEL not picture of your story.:slight_smile: but picture proving you have read mine story…you read it and in chapter 4 you make screenshot and PM me the screenshot. Once you do I will read your story and send ou the prove too.

Omg, sorry :rofl:

lol no problem

Hi, I just finished reading 3 chapters of your episode ( since I only have 3 chapters in my own chapter ) And if you want my honest and genuine review, I think the MC and the Li’s relationship was super alarming and rushed. The Li sexually harassed her twice ( gripping her ass without her consent and commented on the panties she was wearing ) The Li is super alarming as well, because I can already tell he will be abusive to be MC if/when they date. Therefore, I strongly encourage you to rewrite their relationship and the pacing between them. Overall, I liked the directing and how long the chapters were.

Hi! Done! I love it!!

I’m OBSESSED with your story! Seriously it’s so good! I like the dynamic between Damien and Marbel. But I could get past the scene in the cabin and there was no stone! :weary:

O god you are secon who has this problem. :worried::face_with_raised_eyebrow::frowning:Aparently on some phones do not work the newest features… Pan with finger and tappable overlays.

I already contacted support regarding this… But thay only sugested that people with this problem should contact them… So it seems problem is not in the script.

Seems we have to ad option to skipp the minigame. :flushed::flushed::flushed::face_with_raised_eyebrow::worried: