(closed for now) Free simple profile pic art!

I think I will bookmark it for now… Cuz I saw so many requests… I don’t want to burden uh more…

2 Likes

Hi Nicky, I just want to say that your arts are beautiful and I love your style :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Hey, so I finished your drawing and for some reason it was really weird to draw a guy (but it was interesting), so I really tried to make him look like the episode character and that’s how it came out:

Your drawing :)

Also I didn’t know what shade if green to use so I used my favorite, but I can change if you want me to.

I hope you like it and use it wherever you want, but you don’t have to, it’s all up to you :ghost: Oh and don’t forget to credit @nisdrawing (instagram) if you use it.

6 Likes

thank you^^ :blush:

2 Likes

heey, you can nake your request! It won’t be a burden at all, it just might take a little while to get ready, it’s up to you if you are willing to wait or not

1 Like

thank you so much mikaela :sparkling_heart::sparkling_heart:

2 Likes

Hi… Are u still taking requests

1 Like

Thank you for accepting my request… I’ve an art in my gallery bt it is copyrighted so if uh can draw this art piece for me it would really great

This is the image… And I want the magic school written plz… In this similar font :heart::heart::heart:tyyyy again…

1 Like

Yes, I am
but it might take a while for me to draw your request because there are a few people that have requested before you, but if you are willing to wait I can take your request :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Of cos I m… Can u tell me the deadline?

1 Like

this one wasn’t for you but I see why you got confused, this forum also confuses me sometimes

about the deadline I don’t really know because it’s my first time accepting requests, but as soon as I have an idea I’ll let you know

2 Likes

Same outfit

And I need a ponytail with bangs ^.^

1 Like

Thanks a lot!

2 Likes

Oh lord I didn’t notice the reply until now. It’s looks great, thanks again!

2 Likes

You’re welcome

3 Likes

Heeey, I understood that you wanted me to draw your character with the expression of the other pic you sent and that’s what I made :point_down:

Click here to see your drawing!

Hope you like it ^^ :blush:

Just a reminder that you don’t have to use it but if you do please credit my instagram @nisdrawing :wink:

4 Likes

Hi @nicky.epi i coming with my request but i see if i needed art but it take time but i soon be back in sec but i not sure if you can do chemistry in lab . were chemistry is doing effect but is like floating. while character have coat on and it is sci - fi

1 Like

I think u want a art scene
But isn’t she Just making pfps :eyes:

2 Likes

Oops… So sorry… That was my mistake… I didn’t checked who you replied though… But can uh please tell me how long will it take to make this art piece though. I know its just pfps but can uh please draw it just the same for my cover of story. I would be really grateful to uh. Cuz ur art is amazing and I shall remember to give uh credits on insta.(changes-deep brown hair and grey eyes)
Size - greater than 640*1130

1 Like

she don’t unterstand what mean by Deadline and you can just tell her Deadline is were request is due on due date were it should be done and she can’t do deadline since @nicky.epi doing others request

1 Like