(closed for now) Free simple profile pic art!

Ohh. Okay tyy for telling me

2 Likes

you’re welcome :blush: and @nicky.epi do finished request in two days @silver.shade but it depends how much days request will finish

2 Likes

That would be great if she can make this for me in a week… But rest is upto her i don’t want to burden her

2 Likes

@silver.shade true :relaxed: but make sure you added. you’re Character reflection in request and with pose
so it easy for @nicky.epi to see

1 Like

Actauly I don’t need that character look… Its just the wallpaper I sent her… I want her to draw it for me with black background and the texts as well

2 Likes

oh :hushed: but i not sure if she can do it but she did accept request

1 Like

I know I asked for art instead of pfps… Bt the background is black and there is just some blue aura thing around her… I hope she can do it for me… Cuz I m in desperate need for this…

2 Likes

well @nicky.epi try her best to help you @silver.shade but don’t worry

2 Likes

Omg that’s a relief

2 Likes

there are 5 people left for request and 2 request was finish :relaxed: your number 4 so you maybe be next after two more customer but there next request doing . so just hold on :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

I am waiting :heart:

2 Likes

It’s beautiful ofc I will use it and credit you! :white_heart:

I know I requested for it to be without tears but I think it will look better with it. Hope its not too much to ask for you to add some tears like the reference pic :slightly_smiling_face: It’s okay too if you can’t. Just let me know.

2 Likes

I’ll see what I can do and let you know :wink:

2 Likes

Okay. I’ll wait :blush:

Character Details😊

Here’s my character details

Any pose Is okay.

I tried

here is the version with tears

This text will be hidden

3 Likes

It’s perfect! Thank you!!

hey, your drawing is ready!

Click here

I hope you like it but you don’t have to use it if you don’t want to

3 Likes

Hey can uh please tell me… When can uh give my art work?? :sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I want to know

I dont like it…I LOVE IT :kissing_heart: Thank you! Im gonna use this for IG pfp. Is it okay if I request another one for episode forums?

1 Like

you can request as many as you want ^^ but it might take a little while for it to get ready because some other people have asked before

1 Like