Closed! Covers by C00kiez1999

Heyoooo I’ve got 'em! Should I pm them or can I send them on this thread?

The Story TiTle is Elamental
Its about Two siblings who are a witch and a warlock who set out to find there parents but comes to find out there parents arent what the exppected.

The Genre is: Fantesy
Charecters: Hazel and Roy LimeLight
Props:purple light out of hazels hands and blue from roys

1 Like

Do you have a time when it will be done.

Well first, I need your character’s details so I know what they look like (or at least screenshots) And then, it will take roughly 3-4 days

I have the covers! Can I share them over this thread? :smiley:

Do you have an outfit for her or should I pick one?

Well first the characters are limelight the girl is hazel from limelight she is wearing a blue under shirt crop top with a black leather jacket with none cut up black leather pants and black with white laces ( High tops) same hair as the default and the brother is roy same skin tone as the default he has a blue sleeved black jacket with cut up pants and boots and it is a fantasy magic story so if there could be like some type of magic coming out of there hands would be great.

1 Like

Pick any one :heart:

1 Like

Hello! Just want to let @Ayca and @julian know that your guys’ covers will be done tomorrow! :+1: Thanks for being patent :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Ok thank you!

1 Like

I’ve got your small cover! I need your thoughts on it before I make the large cover :slight_smile: Do I have permission to post it on this thread or would you rather pm?

1 Like

Yes you may post it here :slight_smile:

Do you have any changes for me? :smile:

1 Like

Omg I love it

1 Like

Yay :relaxed: How should I go about doing the large one? Do you want the characters in it, different poses? Same thing but bigger?

1 Like

Oh wait make the girls face shape oval

make the girls face shape oval forgot bout that

oof okay :sweat_smile: sorry about that

1 Like

It’s okay!

1 Like

And her eyes green so sorry

1 Like