Closed For Now, Return Soon!

Ok sorry. I hope you have fun on your thread u are a nice person :smile:

1 Like

Hereā€™s the background:

1 Like

I do! PM me @BlueTopaz_26 if you need them :blush: Thanks for being cool about this @epi.alyssaa :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Itā€™s completely fine! Iā€™ve gotten someone else to do it for me. Thanks anyway!

1 Like

@baddie3pisode
@toaddyy
@shanedawsonfan
@S.Dsana

Your orders have been started! Itā€™s possible you may get them today or tomorrow! Keep an eye out!

2 Likes

@baddie3pisode

Your first edit request has been rejected and deleted due to the fact it wouldnā€™t be an edit. That would just be a picture of your characters kissing. BUT! I am starting your second edit, so do not worry!

1 Like

I wasnā€™t asking you. If you wanna do it for her, please contact her instead of telling me on my own thread.

Please delete this message, I am not going to be giving my orders over to Episode Diamonds.

1 Like

Thank you so much for your respect! Hope you have a nice day :blush:

1 Like

Which one of you guys are in a rush? Iā€™ll do those requests first because I wanna take a little 1-2 week break from making art.

Oh, Iā€™m really sorry! These people requested on Google Docs waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before you did, which is why I asked them, but Iā€™ll go get your overlays right now! :slight_smile:

kind of in a rush, can you do mines?

1 Like

take as long as you need with mines

1 Like

No problem!

Hello, everyone. Iā€™m writing a story, and due to this, Iā€™m closing this so I can focus on it. Iā€™ll reopen eventually when my story is published! Those on the list will get their orders. Iā€™ll be returning soon with a whole new page!

1 Like

@Ryan or @Jeremy

I feel that Iā€™m annoying, but please close the threadā€¦

oh sorryyyyyyyyyy

Google Drive has deleted all of my request forms, and I am unable to do orders. Iā€™ll be reopening my thread in a few hours, it will be coming back, better than ever.

1 Like

No Iā€™m not on a rush since mine was already finish. It was the strawberry and shopping cart overlay. Remember? :no_mouth: Anyways thank you very much!

1 Like