**closed forever**

REQUEST ACCEPTED!

I’m gonna put your name on the waiting list right away!

1 Like

REQUEST ACCEPTED!

I’m going to write your name on the waiting list.

Btw, I know what you want me to do is pretty simple, but since other people requested first, you’ll have to wait a little bit. Is that fine?

@Madde

1 Like

Thank you!

1 Like

of course

1 Like

Hey @Diamond.Heart, was wondering if you were making any progress on the pose. Not trying to rush you as I know you’re probably busy with school. :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

Hey! I’m so sorry for taking sooooooo long, but I’m almost finished! I’ll try to give you your pose tomorrow.

1 Like

It’s alright, take your time! I don’t want to rush you by any means. :joy: :two_hearts:

Summary

Alohomora

Character Details + Outfit:
character
Rowan
skin:light
brow:defined natural
hair: high ponytail: white
eyes: upturned bold: purple
face: oval
nose: elven
lips: classic: blush
outfit
black tanktop
leather lace boots (black)
puffer vest (black)
leather leggings (black)
Pose: (reference or description)
Description
Can I have both of Rowans hands in the air like she would be levitating people or objects and can she have a scared look on her face
Additional Info:
Rowan has freckles
Please and thank you
and im not trying to rush you but could you please maybe give me an estimated time on when it would be done

Never mind with my request please :face_with_monocle:

@BlooperBop
@Rainy_epyy
@lorene99
@PamV18
@Madde

Hi…
I’m sorry for not giving you all your custom poses, but school was giving me a big headache and now my country decided to finally close it but things are still difficult… anyway, I need to close my shop for the time being, but if you still want them, I’ll finish all of your custom poses! I was already finishing most of them, but I couldn’t send them because of personal problems.

So, if you’re not too angry or disappointed with me, would you like me to give you you’re custom poses? I’ll send them all at least until Sunday!

4 Likes

Take your time. You can send mine through private message once you’re finish. Thank you :slight_smile:

Hey, it’s alright! I can understand how busy school can be. If you want, you can send the custom pose to me by PM. Thanks! :see_no_evil: :purple_heart: