Closed* free edit covers

hey everyone!:two_hearts: Since i have seen people helping with cover for story … I also think i can help you (Maybe) I am not that good editor :sweat_smile:but also so here are examples of cover i made !!

well!:sweat_smile: !
if you want a cover then!please comment/answer them

1. how many characters you want in cover?
  2. Character details
  3. Story name and author name
  4. is it for large or small cover?
  5. What is story about (Please explain properly)
  6. Any pose you want the character to be, any background or anything you have already think cover should be like ?
  7. is your story is published or not! i don’t really care cause all covers are same for me either its published story or not (I just need to post on my insta so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: +I can give shout out :stuck_out_tongue:
  8. When you want it done till! like until when! UPDATE !: I have two edits to do so I can’t complete your edit in this week (It takes me 2 days to do 1 edit hope u understand ! (but it is really important I can understand and try fast as possible)

rules
    *please credit me ( i mean if you want to :disappointed_relieved:
  • Don’t expect so good from me cause i am just learner editor (you can expect like up i can make it)
    and well i can also try i classic but i never do anything in classic before …
    thanks
    maria
3 Likes

Your artwork is really good! Would you be able to do a background with character edit. The background is an episode background, I just need a character edit added to it, a bit like a special art scene. :slight_smile:

1 Like

ofcourse i can … can you send me details ? or just dm me on insta my insta is : @Mariyana_episode

I’ll PM them on here now. :wink:

1 Like

Wow Mariyana, don’t say these aren’t good! These are amazing ! Would it be ok to request one for my new story as I already have some for my other stories so I would only need one. Is that ok ? x

Mariyana your artwork is truly amazing! I was wondering if you could make me some sort of cover-like splash, you know like some type of intro to the story.
Let me know not if you can🙂

Yeah ofcourse , Thankyou so much for thinking that ! But I can’t give you this week :disappointed_relieved:

No problem and that is fine! I’m in no rush. I’m gonna eat my dinner then I’ll send you the details through if that is ok ? x

1 Like

Oh I have never tried for intro but I can … I love intro and I will just send me details! I can’t do this next week is that okay?

1. 5
  2. I’ll msg you them :slight_smile: (LMK if you want them sent on here or insta)
  3. Killjoy by Lexi Lu
  4. Instead of a cover could it be an intro - basically like a cover but it needs to be big enough to be uploaded as a background on episode :slight_smile:
  5. The story is about the MC talking about events that happened in high school and how they affected her life. Lots of drama.
  6. No certain pose in mind… Something cute
  7. It isn’t published it- it’s in the making :slight_smile: my insta is episode.lexilu btw

how many characters you want in cover?
-Can I have 3 characters in the cover please.
Character details
-For the first boy

• Hair - Short cropped hair (black)
  • Face - Defined Triangle
  • Eyebrows - Thin Arch
  • Eyes - Deepest piercing (Blue)
  • Nose - button
  • Mouth - Uneven (taupe)
  • Body - Male (taupe)

For the girl can she have -

• Hair - Beach wave (Platinum Blonde)
  • Face - soft heart
  • Eyebrows - Defined natural
  • Eyes - Upturned Bold (Purple)
  • Nose - soft heart
  • Mouth - Full round (Scarlet)
  • Body - Ink female (caramel)

For the other boy can I have -

• Hair - Modern pompadour (fawn)
  • Face shape - Chisled Square
  • Eyebrows - Thin Arch
  • Eyes - Classic round (green)
  • Nose - button
  • Mouth - Smirk (taupe)
  • Body - Male (honey)

Story name and author name
Story Name - A twist in fate
Author name - Amy x
is it for large or small cover?
-Large please
What is story about (Please explain properly)
-This story is about a girl, Ariana, who gets bullied and abused . Then she starts getting into trouble, she meets these two boys when someone tries to drug her and they save her. Soon after she joins their gang. Love, lust and lies awaits her.
Any pose you want the character to be, any background or anything you have already think cover should be like ?
-If it’s possible I want the girl to be inbetween the two boys and I have two ideas, pick whichever one is easier
Idea 1 - The girl is winking inbetween the two boys and the boys both have their back to her. Both the boys are holding guns. The girl has tattoo’s not many though.
The first boy with black hair has a lip and eyebrow piercing and the name ‘ARIANA’ tattooed on his collar bone. The second boy only has a kiss tattoo on his neck - like the kiss in the second cover you did. Also both the boys have sleeve tattoos

Idea 2 - Is just like the second cover you did with the same tattoo’s and piercings as I mentioned above but can both the boys be smiling like the brown haired boy in the second cover.
And can you edit all of these so they look like the other edits you’ve done.

is your story is published or not! i don’t really care cause all covers are same for me either its published story or not (I just need to post on my insta so :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye: +I can give shout out :stuck_out_tongue:
No, my story isn’t published yet but if you want to tag me my Instagram is amyepisode_x
Add me so then I can give your insta a shoutout when my story is published!
When you want it done till! like until when! UPDATE !: I have two edits to do so I can’t complete your edit in this week (It takes me 2 days to do 1 edit hope u understand ! (but it is really important I can understand and try fast as possible)
Do it when your free as I’m wriring episode 2 now xx
[/quote]

1 Like

Yes that’s fine.

1 Like

:heart::heart::heart::heart:

Okay​:heart::heart:Thx I was thinking of combing both ideas

Well yeah but you have to wait for this week cause I can’t :sweat_smile:Can u send details in insta (if u are still interested ?

1 Like

Can you send your details in insta ?

I don’t have one. I can pm you🙂

1 Like

That is awesome thanks. It says that is closed but will me request still be done? Sorry if it sounds like I’m being persistent

1 Like

Yeah :):relaxed: pm me with yiur details

Your request will be done (its for new requests