*CLOSED* Free Story Review (If you have an Instagram)

Hey Guys. I currently have some openings for reviews. I do not review by a grading system, I review by opinion. I review stories by my first reaction, my reaction after reading 2-3, pace, direction, and overall thoughts. I only have a limited amount of space for reviews!

I only do them via Instagram and I will read 3 episodes max unless your story is crazy addictive;)

If you want a review done, all you have to is-

-Follow me, @_sweetstories on Instagram
-Leave me your instagram (so I can follow back)
-And fill this out

Once all of these are filled out and done correctly I will let you know if I am reviewing your story :smiley:

Instagram: @giftedwrites
Title: Fame Or Love Limelight story
Author: Gifted
Description: Gifted, is a struggling artist who faces many hardships, misfortunes, and adversaries while pursuing her dreams as an artist. She travels to a million dollar recording company to pursue her dreams as an artist, only to find out she is later forced to make a sacrifice between fame, and love. When it comes to fame, and love, nothing is as it seems. Storyline focuses on diversity, and real life experiences that people endure while pursuing fame, and love.
How many episodes I want to to read: 4
Style: Limelight
Genres: Drama/Mystery

1 Like

Intagram: k_photo_art_01
Title: H&V: Our Story
Author: Ki_Writes
Description: When Ava’s sister, Riley, is kidnapped,she must work with a group of super heros to save her. Even with the hardships they face, can they work together to save Riley?
How many episodes I want you to read: 3

Thank you so much for doing this!

1 Like

I’ve stored your story for a review:)

This looks awesome! Go ahead and follow me on instagram so I can store you story for a review :smiley:
**And since I have other stories to read, the max I can read is 3.

Thank you for your time! My story isn’t published yet but I’d just like some preliminary feedback. Feel free to only read the first episode!

Instagram: episode_rb
Title: Switched Royalty
Author: Robin Bennet
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6597730759081984
Summary: Thrust into the life you were suppose to live, into the middle of a revolution, and romance- can you save your nation?

1 Like

I’m going to follow you right now. I’d love a review, please!

Instagram: anniek.episode
Title: Gang Affiliated
Author: Annie K.
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6729805148717056
Description: Teenage girl Jupiter is suddenly forced into the gang life, followed the drama, trauma, and sexy gang leaders
How many episodes I want you to read: 1-4

1 Like

Perfect! I Saved your story for a review :smiley:

** I would love to read 4! But at the moment I have only oh so many tickets and I have other stories that I have to read so the max I can do is 3 :slight_smile:

1 Like

Since it’s not published yet, it’d be hard for me to post about it. I have a certain way that I post up my reviews.
I will still read your story and give you feedback though!

And once it’s published I’d be happy to post up a review on my page as well. I followed you back:)

A private review would be a wonderful compromise since my story isn’t set in stone yet. I’ve been working on it for over a year and I write much more than I transfer to episode form, so I just want to make sure that it’s a followable narrative.
Thanks for your time :wink:

1 Like

I would love you to review my story. I have recently revamped the first few chapters and would love to know if I am heading in the right direction xxx
Insta: epy.gracex
Story Title : The Art of The Deal
Author : GraceX
Style : Ink
Episodes : 13 ongoing

Genre: Action/Comedy/Slight Romance

Link:http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4622710791208960

Story: Isobel lives a secret life but is captured by Dark Chaos, a gang with a twist. Fighting for the greater good! But have there lives crossed before?

I worry that it is too short or complicated?
I would love to know if you are bored or find it predictable…i’ve read it so many times that I can’t put myself in an external readers shoes now.

thanks so much xxx

1 Like

Perfect! I will be reading the first 3 episodes for your story:)

And I will keep those things in mind while I read it for you :wink:

I would be honored to be reviewed by you! I love your reviews!
Instagram: turtletrainer.episode
Author: Turtle Trainer
Title: H & V: Kaleidoscopic
Genre: Action
Style: Ink
Description: There are two sides to every story. Heroes and Villains, but what happens when you try to switch sides in the middle of the war?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5318703894102016
Episodes: 2

I’m thinking that it might be kinda short, I’m not too sure but it seemed long because of branching but it’s just a hunch.

1 Like

No problem! I’ll dm you the feedback after I read it:)

Perfect! Saved it for a review :smiley:

Thank you so much hun! I’ve saved your story for review :smile:

1 Like

Your review should be posted tomorrow :blush:

1 Like

Instagram: @cateyedgoddess_episode

Title: The Most Powerful Scream

Author: CateEyedGoddess

Description: Tally is a mute trying to find her voice. She suddenly gains the attention of the whole school when she starts speaking again and befriends Alexander Crawford.

How many episodes I want you to read: As many as you want

1 Like

Have you saved for a review :smile:

[quote=“Sweet_Stories, post:1, topic:10094”]
Intagram: @faithstormhorse18

Title: Stormhorse, A Shadowhunter Adventure

Author: Faith Day

Description: Faith doesn’t know she is a Shadowhunter, but her life is in danger because of evil forces. She just lost her dad, but learns she is a Shadowhunter.

How many episodes I want you to read: 1-3