-CLOSED- (V.H Art Shop)

Can you just like tell me when your ready to do the request because atm my phone is acting weird and I have to get it fixed and it’s not letting me upload photos anymore

3 Likes

TYSM btw how may I cerdit you

2 Likes

I can’t tell when I’ll do your request now, but I’ll reserve you a spot until the problem with your phone is fixed.
If that’s okay for you.

4 Likes

Yeah! I’m taking it to the shop later today so I think it should be done soon

3 Likes

In the rules!

4 Likes

Alright got it

3 Likes

I almost forgot to tell you that I already found someone who would make the custom pose since you said you were too full at the time. Just to clear it up

3 Likes

@episode.delilah

5 Likes

Omgksjskdjdkdj I’m in love it’s literally so beautiful!!! Thank you so much!!! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smirk_cat::smile_cat::heart::heart: Just two little things…

• jo’s nose is actually refined, not celestial (i put that there by mistake, super sorry)
  • and also could you maybe move them just a little closer together
    And I completely understand if you can’t fix it. Either way I’m literally in love and I’m super grateful djdjdjdjdhkdjdjdjd :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::yellow_heart::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:
2 Likes

5 Likes

@Timber

4 Likes

OMG
Thank you!! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:
It’s perfect!

2 Likes

Thanks for the tag @v.h_episode
Password:CP

I would like request custom poses.
Character details:

Can you change the hairstyle for Samantha
It’s called Long Wavy Parted Hair

Outfit Details-

Ringed Long chain Necklace Metal Gold

Double Leaf Hanging Earrings MetalGold Rose

Jeweled Beach Sandals Leather Beige Green

Daisy chain Floral Yellow

Long Slit Beach Dress Cotton Yellow Saffron

Braid Bracelet Black

Moccasin Leather Brown Stable

Blazer Tux Shiny Crew Neck Slik Black

Skull and Rose Arm Tattoo

Ribbed Side Pants Polyester Neutral Brunt

Poses-

I would like to request one more if that’s okay with you?

Character detail:

Outfit detail Flat Canvas Sneaker Cotton Black White

Hoop Snake Earrings Metal Bronze

Tennis Skirt Dress Cotton Plaid White

Character details

Piper
Neutral 03

Arched Short Dark Brown

Hair Long Curl Half Updo Dark Brown

Eye- Round Downturned Wide Grey Cool

Face- Round Puffy Cheek

Nose Grecian Soft

Medium Downturned Pout
Pink Peach Medium Gloss

Pose:

Can she have the butterfly like on the picture it can be any color.

2 Likes

HFNFJFUFUF OKAY IM LITERALLY GOING TO CRY you did an amazinggg job thank you so much :pouting_cat::stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes::smile_cat::smile_cat::yellow_heart::yellow_heart:

3 Likes

I’m sorry if I disappoint you, but I can’t do the kissing pose in an edited version, because one character would be rear and that would look similar to the default kissing animations. But if you want I could possibly make it drawn. Tbh my drawn examples are quite old, the newest example is the large cover (The Hit) in my drawn cover examples!

Another thing, for the second pose, do you want the one with the butterfly on the characters nose or the one where the character is sitting with legs up and trying to let the butterfly sit on her/his hand?

4 Likes

The character on her nose.

Oh, it’s okay I understand i want edited but i understand why you can cancel/denial the first request.

2 Likes

Like I said, I can do it, but it would look the same like the normal default kissing animation only with their hands down. If this is okay for you like that then I’ll of course do it!
It’s your decision!

4 Likes

@Elii_Epy

2 Likes

thank you soooooo much

2 Likes

I’ll actually just change the poses
anime-couples-drawing-2

3 Likes