[CLOSED] 💎 Gem giveaway 💎

Hey y’all :cupid:

So i’ve saved up A LOT of free gems over the past couple of months from being an Amethyst VIP member, redeeming gem shards, reading Official Episode stories, completing daily challenges, etc. Despite supporting authors a lot I still have way more then I know what to even do with because I don’t use them in the way Episode was probably hopin :rofl:

With Episode’s frankly IMO stupid asf gem ranking system and everything else they’re doing that’s setting authors up for failure I know it’s become really difficult sometimes impossible for some authors to get their stories out there so I decided to help. I know this ain’t gonna help a lot but if it helps at least a few authors out i’ll be happy :slightly_smiling_face:

I have 1,000+ gems saved up and want to spend at least 600 so i’m going to randomly pick three winners and spend 200 gems worth on gem choices in each story.

RULES:

• You can enter your own story or enter a story that ain’t yours (just incase you wanna support your fav author who’s struggling).

• You can be a new or old author as long as you don’t have many reads and/or are struggling to get more.

• If you win, have multiple stories and want to split your winnings between all your or someone else’s stories i’ll be happy to do that too just let me know.

The giveaway will be open until this Saturday so that gives everyone enough time to enter if they want then i’ll use a random winner generator to pick three winners and will let y’all know if you win, good luck :kissing_closed_eyes:

20 Likes

Thanks for this opportunity! :purple_heart: I wanna enter my story Learning To Let Go :smiling_face:

Genre: Drama, Mystery, Romance
Description: This story follows two sisters dealing with the aftermath of a devastating car accident that claims one parent’s life and leaves the other in jeopardy. Play as the older sister Brooke as she comes back to her estranged home and tries to patch things up with her sister Lilly and her ex and figure out if the car accident was really an accident.
Chapters: 1-10 and more coming soon
Features:

• Full CC for MC and LI and family members
  • Advanced directing
  • Dog customization
  • Choices
  • Points system

Link: Episode Writer Portal

3 Likes

Wow thank you for this!! :heart_eyes:
Title: Mallif
Mallif = Elven for curse lifter. In the 13th century, monsters are not always evil and heartless. Monsters sometimes are just humans hidden behind a curse.
Genre: Fantasy
Setting: Medieval times
MC: 1 (Male)
LI: 1 (Female)
CC: No

2 Likes

Thank you and I want enter this contest with my story

Author : hipsy_writes
Title : Falling For Him
Genre : Fantasy
Description : Max doesn’t believe in the Myth of deadly creatures until she crosses path with Kito. What mystery awaits her when she gets involved with him? NO CC/ 1LI / Art Scenes
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : 4 episodes have been published and more episodes are coming
Link to the story : Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @hipsywrites

1 Like

ooh a historical story set in one of my favorite time periods i’m already in love lmao :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you for this giveaway, I would like enter my story Her Escape

Story Link

1 Like

Thank you for this giveaway. I also want to enter this contest with my story :sweat_smile:

Title: Mary Rose
Genre: romance (well not excatly)

Author: Dodo (dododuck_writes on insta)
Note: It shows an alternative way of how mafia stories can look like.

Cover:

(The cover will change soon)
Link:

1 Like

Wow thanks for the opportunity :yellow_heart:
I want to enter in this context .
Title - Hidden Weapon
Description -
She was hidden from the world for so long but now she has to take the crown… how will everyone react when a non existing mafia princess becomes the Queen overnight…|ART| |CC|
Chapters - 9( more coming)
Genre- action
Style- limelight
Cover

Link

1 Like

Hi,

thank you for this amazing thread! :blush:

Title: Saivoaimo
Author: P D Anderson
IG: @starliteoversuomi
Genre: Fantasy, Romance
Episodes: 13 (complete)
Style: Limelight
Full CC
Description: Vilja is intrigued as she meets Arkin, a young man with a dark secret. But going with him has a price: Outworldly forces are already on their trail and time is running out…

1 Like

Thank you so much for this! It’s really hard getting gems as a author!
Story title: Silent LOVE
Genre: Romance/Queer
Description: What could go wrong with being the new kid & having severe social anxiety? A Lot. Especially when Dwayne Carter the school’s “badboy” is assigned to help you open up more.

Style: LL
Cover:

1 Like

Aww this would be amazing! I am a small author (180 reads) and have been trying to get my story out there, this could be the opportunity!!! I would love to split them with some of my friends here too if I won.
Either way, my story name is “In Apnoea”. Do you need the cover??
Characteristics:

• 1 LI
  • CC
  • POINT SYSTEM
  • Multiple POVs
  • TW: serious topics touched (such as ED, mental health…)

My story talks about a girl that moves to NY, forced by her mom, and joins the swimming team. The story focuses on her and her friends’ life, reflecting the issues people face on a daily basis (parent’s divorce, ED etc), a long with a handful of fun drama.

I hope you enjoy, or might read even if I don’t win :two_hearts: :two_hearts: :two_hearts:

1 Like

my new story is out rn it’s called the last generation and it’s a zombie but it’s not like other zombie stories :wink: here’s the cover and here’s what’s it’s about I would love it if u can follow my Instagram I will be posting sneak peeks and updates and Q&A

The_last_generation_posterThumb_KK7e70RxJT (1)

Here’s what it’s about!

You are the perfect student, the perfect child, and have a perfect life, but what happens after an outbreak happens and now you must survive with love & betrayal following along!

STORY LINK

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: The last generation [S1 Ongoing]

Check out this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

My only published story has 394 reads. Is that too high? (You can spend up to 45 gems in a single playthrough of all 3 episodes, so IDK if mine qualifies.

Epic cover by Episode.Anika

SS of In-Game Title Page (filter version)

Genre:
Sci-fi, Fantasy

Style:
Limelight (LL)

Description:
Persecuted for being a mage, Zedyn has been on the run from the law for years. With the help of a snarky fugitive, will Zedyn gather the courage to fight for life and liberty?

Fun Stuff:
:alpaca: Choose Gender
:alpaca: Limited MC CC
:alpaca: One LI (the story takes place over a couple days, so it’s a strangers-to-crush relationship that has an impact on the story’s ending)
:alpaca: Points
:alpaca: Choices Matter
:alpaca: 4 Endings
:alpaca: My Weird Sense of Humor
:alpaca: Savage Glasses
:alpaca: Advanced Directing
:alpaca: Cheap Gem Choices (You don’t have to spend any if you don’t want to, though)
:alpaca: Minigames

1 Like

Author : Dena Y
Title : Hacker: A Hate Story
Genre : Mystery & Drama
Style : Limelight
No of Episode : **4 episodes/more episodes are coming
Link to the story Episode Writer Portal
Insta Acc : @denaxepisode

1 Like

*if I win I want to split the prize with @meg.writes.epi :blush:

2 Likes

I would definitely love to enter this! & It’s such and so thoughtful and loving of how your able to share you gems towards them episode community! :))

1 Like

Author: Ams
Title: Mr and Mrs CEO
Genre: Romance
Description: Falling in love with the right person, is a dream come true right? But what if you fall in love with the person that you thought was wrong, but is actually the right person?
Number of episodes: 3 published and more episodes are coming!
Link to the story: Episode Writer Portal
Insta: @v0gueyAms
THEME: Enemies to Lovers !

READING FOR A READ!! :heartpulse: :heartpulse: :heartpulse:
**@melvine_arts for the cover!! 9 @melisaa_arts and her friend!

1 Like

Thank you so much for this opportunity
It’s been really hard getting any reads at all
Here’s my story

Story name-Sinister Love
Author - Mikasa and Panda
Genre- Thriller
Story style- Crime thriller (limelight)
Description- A rich and frivolous boy suddenly discovers his dark side… What impact will it have on others? Can anyone survive his murderous clutches or will everyone fall prey?
What to expect?
Full CC, 1 LI, art scenes, point systems, mini games, choices
Link- Episode Writer Portal
Cover:-

1 Like

This is very sweet of you. Thank you!

This is my story:

Title: Enchanted By You
Genre Drama

Full CC for MC + Name CC & Full Cc for Love interest.
Choices that Matter and Pointsystem

𝗗𝗲𝘀𝗰𝗿𝗶𝗽𝘁𝗶𝗼𝗻: Miles is a single father who believes his chance at love dies with his wife. Tess is an eccentric optimistic who moved to England to start a new life away from the tragedy of her failed relationship. The two meet by chance and discover that sometimes even at our darkest moments fate will step in and show us the light. Or in this case, show them that love is possible even if first appears as lust…

X Honey

1 Like

Thank you for this I have a story I’d like to enter.
Title: FIght For His Heart
Description: In a last-ditch attempt to launch your acting career, you get a role on a reality show for love. Is it worth sacrificing your dream for love? Will you fail miserably at everything?
Genre: Romance
Features: Points, Choices, Mini-games, MC Customization, Alternate endings.
If you do not get enough points you will not pass chapter 3 which means you can either end the game, or replay chapter 3 (script will be in chapter 4) to gain the points required to not be sent home.

1 Like