Awh you’re welcome :green_heart:

1 Like

Thank you so much for this opportunity!

Here’s the information for my story:

Title: The Boy Who Cried Werewolf
Author: Kaysia
Style: LL
Genre: Mystery, thriller
Description: People are dying. A young man blames it on a werewolf. The EBI puts you on the case; you stop at nothing to uncover the truth. If you survive, maybe you’ll find love along the way.
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Instagram: kaysia.writes

1 Like

You qualify :relaxed: But since you can only spend 45 in one play through right now what I can do is if you win i’ll spend more gems as you publish more chapters i’ll just keep track of it or maybe in future chapters you can put different amounts in support the author (i’ve seen some authors have different tiers 15, 25, 35 stuff like that) and I can just replay the story until I pick them all whatever works best for you :blush:

1 Like

Nah don’t need the cover just the story name but thanks for sharing your story with me, good luck! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

The only problem is that it’s complete at 3 episodes :face_with_peeking_eye:

Two replays brings you to 45 + 30 = 75, I think.

1 Like

Well I can hold onto the gems for you and in the future if you write another story I can spend them that way or I can read and support another author you wanna pick or somethin ha we’ll figure it out tho :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for making this thread. I would love to do a R4R with you if you are interested.

I just published a new story! I would appreciate it if you gave it a chance and share it please! Feedback is welcomed!

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

1 Like

Thanks a lot for this opportunity! :heart_eyes:
I’m entering with my story! :relaxed:

Title: Marriage Chaos
Genre: Drama
Chapters: 5 [Complete]
Description: Passionate and career driven Ragini finds herself in an unusual place when her mother asks her to get married. Drama and chaos await.

Link to the story:

1 Like

This isn’t a R4R (i’m not even an author :sweat_smile:) haha just a giveaway- there will be 3 winners picked randomly and each winner will get 200 gems spent on their story through gem choices or you can choose to have the gems spent on another story if you wanna support another author or I can split the gems up if you have multiple stories or wanna split them up between your story or someone else’s, whatever y’all want. Not doing this to gain anything just to help authors out :slightly_smiling_face: But thanks for sharing your story and good luck :green_heart:

1 Like

Sorry about that! But, how do I enter?

1 Like

Wow thank you for this opportunity :pleading_face:🫶🏽.

Author: Ryder
Style: Limelight
Genre: Fantasy
Episodes: 6 but more to come
No CC uses tons of overlays for both MC and her LI, uses points system to unlock certain scenes
Title: Deathly Wish
Description: After a tragic death, her curse was triggered making her the first and last of her kind. Will she learn to accept her mate or end up killing him for her own gain?

Cover done by @yin

1 Like

I would love to be part of it!
I have two stories, one being my solo project and another being my collab with another author, but to make this post short, here is my solo.

Title: Ghost Project: Rogue-7
Description: A federal agent in pursuit of Rogue-7 falls for the notorious Rose Cobra, an assassin under the influence of his enemy. With landmines on every turn, they must fight to survive.
Style/Genre/Released chapters: LL, Action, 9
Link to read Ghost Project: Rogue-7

1 Like

Aw, thank you so much! :smiling_face:

1 Like

It’s all good and you’re already entered just had to leave a comment on here :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Lol I’m happy to hear that :sweat_smile:

1 Like

Heyyyyyy! Hope ur doing well! Just wanna say: thank you so much for doing this!

Title: I’ll Make You Mine
Teaser:
Diana Blackwood was placed in unfortunate cirucmstances, and was forced to wed Mark Roland, an abusive millionaire. After three years of her marriage, she encounters one of her old lovers that she lost to the warped society of New York.
As time progress, she needs to stay away from her old lover, and escape the hold her husband has over her life. How will her story end?
Cover:
Wrapped_in_You_posterThumb_CsFi9BRYxy
Chapters: 6 (more coming)
Genre: Romance, Drama
Link to story:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: I’ll Make You Mine

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Omggg thanks for thissss ahh!
I would love to enter :heart_eyes::heart:

Title: Dangerous Love:Devils Desire

Author:Criss

Instagram:@criss_epii

Episodes:8 (more coming)

Genre:Romance

Description:A girl with a normal life and a boy with a dangerous one.
Both with a inner desire,each others hearts!
Will they be ready to sacrifice or go on different paths with dead memories?

Link:

Cover:

1 Like

Hey i hope I’m not too late for this :heart:

Here is my story:
Title - Heroic: Cursed blessing
Genre-Fantasy
Description-You are cursed yet a blessing for your people, you are their only hope, And in this fight for your home, you are not alone, Love, Betrayal, Adventure awaits!!!
For heavy is the head that wears the crown!

1 Like

Title ~ Heroic: The Tale Of Odette
Genre ~ Dark Fantasy, Action, Drama
Episode count: 3
Description~ Odette is what those would refer to as “an oddity”. So what happens when that oddity is the only one who can save her town?

Gem choices, point system, minigames

Story link: Episode Writer Portal

Instagram link: My IG

1 Like