CLOSED šŸ’Ž Gem Giveaway šŸ’Ž

I did a gem giveaway the other day and after rewarding all the winners their gems I saw that I still had a good chunk left so I decided to do another one :blush: With my VIP perks and other ways to earn free gems I can easily get 100 gems within a few days and I donā€™t use them much so iā€™ll probably be doing these giveaways often so keep an eye out for the next one :two_hearts:

Rules:

ā€¢ If you were one of the winners in my last gem giveaway you canā€™t enter this one, wanna give everyone who hasnā€™t won yet a chance to win.

ā€¢ There was some confusion during the last one so just wanna clear this up- this is a FREE giveaway meaning iā€™m not wanting anything in return (no reads for reads, no gems for gems or no following on IG haha) just wanna help authors out :relaxed:

ā€¢ If you win you can use them in anyway you want- on your own story, if you have more then one story you can split them between them, you can have them used on someone elseā€™s story, it can be split between your story and someone elseā€™s story, etc.

ā€¢ You have to be a smaller authorā€¦ no offense to established authors haha but the whole point of these giveaways is to help smaller authors out.

ā€¢ To enter all you have to do is reply to this thread saying you want to enter, tell me how you want to use the gems and give me the name of the story/stories (plus the authorā€™s name) you want the gems spent on :slightly_smiling_face:

The giveaway will be open until this weekend so thereā€™s plenty of time to enter and iā€™m planning on doing three winners (first winner will get 200 gems, the second winner will get 150 gems and the third winner will get 100 gems) but depending on how many people enter and if I have more gems saved up by that point I might pick more winners and offer more gems.

Good luck! :kissing_heart:

14 Likes

Thank you so much for this as a small author I appreciate this so much, I would love the gems for my story. :yellow_heart:
Author name:Marysol.Episode

3 Likes

Hello!! I would like to enter please!!
I would like to use the Gems to support smaller Authors
----- stories i would use the gems for-----
ā€œAm I a serial killer?ā€ - Cami_episodestories
ā€œApartmentt 503ā€ - Raja
"Cutting Ties " -Olivia faye
"Back to love " - Sia

thats all :heart:

2 Likes

I would like to enter! My story is Stolen letters!

Author name: Natalia Watson
Link- http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4587839382028288#.YorIoIaJlQs.gmail

I would like to use it on my current story ( this story). Thank you for this thread!!

2 Likes

Thank you so so so much! I am so grateful for this :two_hearts: :two_hearts:
My story name is ā€œIn Apnoeaā€ by Jade, a story that tries to reflect the issues and struggles teens face in high school (example: ED, discriminationā€¦)

Thanks for the opportunity :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

2 Likes

Thank you for this thread and I want to enter

IG: @hipsy_writes

2 Likes

Thank you for doing this! I would love to enter and I would use the gems on my story cause it needs help ranking after I havenā€™t updated for a year :upside_down_face:
My author name is: Simi.a and my story is: Apply pressure

2 Likes

Thank you for doing a giveaway! That can really help a lot of small authors. Iā€™m entering and would like to use the gems to help my new story :blush:

Author: Em_stories14

Story: A Sirenā€™s Prophecy
Genre- Fantasy

3 Likes

Youā€™re welcome :two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi! Thank you for this great opportunity! I would like to enter and use the gems for my story Love, S.

Title: Love, S

Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?

Style: LL

Genre: Romance

My insta: @safi.episode

Link: Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes

Hey! Iā€™d love to enter :blush:

If I could be be any of the winners, Iā€™d like to spend the gems to support the authors of some of my favourite stories, like:

The Smiths by Pita R.
The Bigā€¦Oh? by Amanda Michele

Thank you for this! :relaxed: :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Also I was wondering, how will you give the winner the gems? :blush:

2 Likes

By reading their story and picking gem options :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Ooooh omg :sweat_smile:

That means I canā€™t enter since I havenā€™t published a story :sweat_smile:
I didnā€™t get it while reading the rules but now I see lol. Well it was worth trying anyway :blob_hearts:
Good luck to the others! :blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much for doing a second contest. I donā€™t recall if I entered the first, but I know I havenā€™t won anything ever on Episode or the forums.
Iā€™d love to enter.
Iā€™d like them spent across 2 of my new stories
On The Hook and Fight For His Heart

2 Likes

Oh no you still can haha the gems can go to any stories you want wether youā€™re the author or not

2 Likes

Awh youā€™re welcome :two_hearts: just tryin to help anyway I can cause I know the gem ranking system is messing with a lot of smaller authors :neutral_face:

3 Likes

Oh I get it, beautiful! :blush:

2 Likes

The author of The Big Oh would probably be considered a big author, that story alone has 1.5 million reads and trends on several shelves, not trying to blow smoke but it sound like this is geared to author who are not well known or trending on shelves.

1 Like

Hi iā€™d like to enter for my storyā€™s sake, a few more gems or readers will boost my confidence.

name: robinā€™s blood

description:You accidentally trespass into the Underworld on a mission to find your countryā€™s savior, only for you to get captured by the (anti)hero, will he become your savior?

link:
Episode Writer Portal

2 Likes