I did a gem giveaway the other day and after rewarding all the winners their gems I saw that I still had a good chunk left so I decided to do another one With my VIP perks and other ways to earn free gems I can easily get 100 gems within a few days and I don’t use them much so i’ll probably be doing these giveaways often so keep an eye out for the next one
• If you were one of the winners in my last gem giveaway you can’t enter this one, wanna give everyone who hasn’t won yet a chance to win.
• There was some confusion during the last one so just wanna clear this up- this is a FREE giveaway meaning i’m not wanting anything in return (no reads for reads, no gems for gems or no following on IG haha) just wanna help authors out
• If you win you can use them in anyway you want- on your own story, if you have more then one story you can split them between them, you can have them used on someone else’s story, it can be split between your story and someone else’s story, etc.
• You have to be a smaller author… no offense to established authors haha but the whole point of these giveaways is to help smaller authors out.
• To enter all you have to do is reply to this thread saying you want to enter, tell me how you want to use the gems and give me the name of the story/stories (plus the author’s name) you want the gems spent on
The giveaway will be open until this weekend so there’s plenty of time to enter and i’m planning on doing three winners (first winner will get 200 gems, the second winner will get 150 gems and the third winner will get 100 gems) but depending on how many people enter and if I have more gems saved up by that point I might pick more winners and offer more gems.
Thank you so much for this as a small author I appreciate this so much, I would love the gems for my story.
Hello!! I would like to enter please!!
I would like to use the Gems to support smaller Authors
----- stories i would use the gems for-----
“Am I a serial killer?” - Cami_episodestories
“Apartmentt 503” - Raja
"Cutting Ties " -Olivia faye
"Back to love " - Sia
I would like to enter! My story is Stolen letters!
Author name: Natalia Watson
I would like to use it on my current story ( this story). Thank you for this thread!!
Thank you so so so much! I am so grateful for this
My story name is “In Apnoea” by Jade, a story that tries to reflect the issues and struggles teens face in high school (example: ED, discrimination…)
Thanks for the opportunity
Thank you for this thread and I want to enter
Thank you for doing this! I would love to enter and I would use the gems on my story cause it needs help ranking after I haven’t updated for a year
My author name is: Simi.a and my story is: Apply pressure
Thank you for doing a giveaway! That can really help a lot of small authors. I’m entering and would like to use the gems to help my new story
Story: A Siren’s Prophecy
Hi! Thank you for this great opportunity! I would like to enter and use the gems for my story Love, S.
Title: Love, S
Description: Aneesh never believed in finding someone special online until he met Serena. Unfortunately, fate had other plans. Will Aneesh be able to move on, or be stuck in the past?
Status: 5 Chapters Published, Ongoing
My insta: @safi.episode
Link: Episode Writer Portal
Hey! I’d love to enter
If I could be be any of the winners, I’d like to spend the gems to support the authors of some of my favourite stories, like:
The Smiths by Pita R.
The Big…Oh? by Amanda Michele
Thank you for this!
Also I was wondering, how will you give the winner the gems?
By reading their story and picking gem options
Thank you so much for doing a second contest. I don’t recall if I entered the first, but I know I haven’t won anything ever on Episode or the forums.
I’d love to enter.
I’d like them spent across 2 of my new stories
On The Hook and Fight For His Heart
Oh no you still can haha the gems can go to any stories you want wether you’re the author or not
Awh you’re welcome just tryin to help anyway I can cause I know the gem ranking system is messing with a lot of smaller authors
The author of The Big Oh would probably be considered a big author, that story alone has 1.5 million reads and trends on several shelves, not trying to blow smoke but it sound like this is geared to author who are not well known or trending on shelves.
Hi i’d like to enter for my story’s sake, a few more gems or readers will boost my confidence.
name: robin’s blood
description:You accidentally trespass into the Underworld on a mission to find your country’s savior, only for you to get captured by the (anti)hero, will he become your savior?
Episode Writer Portal