CLOSED 💎 Gem Giveaway 💎

Oh yeah thanks for catching that haha but yeah it’s for smaller authors :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Sorry, I didn’t want to come across as stepping boundaries, I have never personally read the story, but I clearly remember it from seeing it EVERYWHERE :eyes: Thank you for not getting mad :blush:

1 Like

Oh nah I ain’t mad at all haha appreciate you telling me :blush:

1 Like

Thank you. I’d like to enter.
I would use those gems to do G4G reads with other small authors like myself and help them with their rankings.

1 Like

Hello! I would like to enter. I published a story but i am not continuing it so i would like you to consider me as one who has published no story :smiling_face:
I would like to spend those gems on stories of small authors as i know how demotivating it is when you write a story with such creativity and you don’t get appreciated for it so i would like to show my love for their stories through this way.
Some of those stories are-
Another day by @/amandi
Mystery of cherry street by @/Llamadrama
The devil inside me by @/Rammy
The lost heir by @/Mabelle louve

1 Like

Hey y’all I just randomly picked the winners :relaxed: Broke my heart seeing so many struggling authors haha so instead of doing three winners for 200, 150 and 100 I decided to do five winners for 200, 150, 100, 100 and 100. Wish I could give all y’all gems :pleading_face:

~ First winner: @Marysol.Episode 200 :gem: (if you still wanna split them between your story and Jae’s you can… thought about it and I kinda felt bad :confused::sweat_smile:)

~ Second winner: @em_stories 150 :gem: (you wanted yours spent on your story)

~Third winner: @hipsy_writes 100 :gem: (you wanted yours spent on your story)

~ Fourth winner: @Court_episode 100 :gem: (you wanted yours split between two of your stories)

~ Fifth winner: @piyi 100 :gem: (you wanted yours spent on your story)

Congrats :kissing_heart:

5 Likes

OMG, THANK YOU SO MUCH!! :smiling_face: :purple_heart: and yes please I would love to split them with @Jae27, thanks again :pleading_face: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

you’re welcome :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so so much. I really appreciate this :pray:t5::gem::smiling_face_with_three_hearts: @Stephanie803

1 Like

awh you’re welcome hunn :blush:

1 Like

Wow. Thank you. :blush:

Just a heads up i’m the world’s slowest reader so it might be a few days until I can get them all done :joy: But i’ll let y’all know :two_hearts:

3 Likes

No worries. Take your time :heart::grinning:

1 Like

Thank you so much! That means the world to me :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::yellow_heart:

1 Like

Hey I might need to add a gem category extra as I don’t have an option to donate a large amount of gems! Will be updating tomorrow anyway so will add another category to my episodes currently out! :heart:

1 Like

Awh you’re welcome :two_hearts:

1 Like

And that’s fine :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Thank you again! This is really kind of you🧡

1 Like

Thank you @Stephanie803 yes, although one of the stories is only author support gems, if you don’t use the whole 100 can I send you a third?

1 Like

You’re welcome but yeah that’s fine :blush:

1 Like