[CLOSED] I Will Review Your Story and Give Lots of Feedback!

I really want to review some stories! I’ve been swamped with art requests lately and haven’t been able to read many stories, and now that I’m all caught up, I’m feeling super helpful so what better thing to do than some reviews?? :star_struck:

:red_circle:Please do not use this thread to just promote your story. I want to read stories from people who are genuinely looking for help.
:orange_circle:I will read a maximum of 3 episodes.
:yellow_circle:Wait list is first come, first served.
:green_circle:I’d prefer stories under 2k reads because I know how much of a struggle it is to get your story going, but I won’t deny anyone if you have more.
:large_blue_circle:Use password tinkertoes at the end of your form and blur it! I will not review if you don’t include it.

:purple_circle:Fill out this form below and I’ll add you to my list!

Title
Author
Brief Description
Story Link
Gentle or Harsh Review?
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On?
Review Posted in Comments or PM?

Wait List
@/Drama_club25 - PM (4-6)
@/JadeBeckson - PM (4-6)

——————
@/gnoble22
@/epy.neha

Completed
@/kahotshot
@/Drama_club25
@/harly_episode
@/amelia.directs
@/Vendula
@/Grottino
@/Leathelion
@/JadeBeckson
@/Misslea1
@/Roy
@/AnnieVC
@/Vevellynne
@/LiliStar
@/Maria_R

I’m not requiring a r4r, but I’ll leave my story links below if anyone would be interested in checking them out. I’m a very small author so I would appreciate the support :heart:

Romance Island (Classic, romance)

My Secret Profession (Ink, drama/thriller)

Within Her Soul (LL, fantasy/adventure)

9 Likes

Title: Dance Party
Author: Karlon Artis
Brief Description: Akira Arakaki has been a professional dancer for several years, but a few subpar dance performances make him lose confidence in his talent. Can he restore his confidence?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5516066628632576
Gentle or Harsh Review?: Harsh
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On?: Characters
Review Posted in Comments or PM?: PM

Password: tinkertoes

1 Like

You’re first up, so I’ll get started! :blush:

1 Like

Thanks.

Thank you so much for this!

Title: Motherly
Author: Drama_Club_Girl_25
Brief Description: Cassandra is a single mom, left to raise 3 kids, all by herself when her husband leaves he. Will she be able to defy the odds? Or will she crack under the weight of all her stress?
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6083904828276736
Gentle or Harsh Review: Either one works! I will take as much constructive criticism that you can give, it can be either harsh or gentle.
Anything in Particular You Want Me to Focus On?: Not really.
Review Posted in Comments or PM?: Either is fine, it’s up to you!
Pass: tinkertoes

1 Like

I added you to my list, your story will be next :blush:

1 Like

I’d love a review!

Details

Password - tinkertoes
Title - Beautiful Broken Lies
Author - Hannah & Carly
Brief description - Elena’s life seems perfect. Partying, boys, friends, you name it. That is until a dark tragedy changes her life forever. What is the truth? Will it break her?
Story link - http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6662026650320896
Gentle or harsh - just whatever you feel is needed, I can handle constructive criticism though!
Posted in PMs please

1 Like

Thank you so much for this thread! I just published my second story and it still has very little reads so I really want some feedback to know what to improve :heart:

Title Behind the Scenes
Author Amelia
Brief Description After years of being a struggling actress, you finally get a role that is going to change your life. Will your infamous co-star, Alec Pierce, be able to change your views on love?
Story Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5147207544274944
Gentle or Harsh Review? Harsh
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On? Storyline
Review Posted in Comments or PM? PM

tinkertoes

1 Like

Great, I added you to my list :heart:

1 Like

I added you to my list! I’ll get to your story as soon as I can :heart:

1 Like

Hi! My story is >2k reads, can I still have your review?

1 Like

Of course! As long as you’re genuinely looking for help, I will :relieved: Just fill out the form and I’ll add you to my list! We already did a r4r before so I remember what your story was about :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes:

1 Like

Yeah, if you could review ch. 4 to 6 or 7 it would be great! It’s still 3 chapters, right?
The more feedback the more room for improvement!

Title the Red Curtain
Author Grottino
Brief Description Step into the shoes of a teenage boy and try to find your own voice in lyrical opera, friendship, love and family…
Story Link

Gentle or Harsh Review? As harsh as you possibly can!
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On? Characters’ relationships among themselves
Review Posted in Comments or PM? PM

1 Like

Title Your Heart My
Author Lea the Lion
Brief Description Michelle has never been in love but when she meets a boy with an unusual past who ends up being her new classmate things start to go upside down.
Story Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6114583958323200
Gentle or Harsh Review? Gentle
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On? Grammar and layers
Review Posted in Comments or PM?
Pm please
Password: tinkertoes

1 Like

Title Heal My Heart
Author Diane
Brief Description He’s a man with a painful past, she’s broken and is his kids Nanny. How will they help each other heal from their painful experiences?
Story Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4701467206418432
Gentle or Harsh Review? Harsh
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On? Story plot and directing
Review Posted in Comments or PM PM

Password tinkertoes

1 Like

Well, it’s up to you! I can always re read the first 3 since they’re the most crucial. I remember what happened but I don’t remember any criticisms I had, if I had them. Just let me know which ones you want me to read :blush:

1 Like

I’ll add you to my list! :grinning:

1 Like

I’ll add you to my list! :heartpulse:

1 Like

1 Like