[CLOSED] I Will Review Your Story and Give Lots of Feedback!

I’d like if you could review 4,5,6

1 Like

Alright, I can do that :blush:

1 Like

Title: Magicka : Master of elements
Author: AnjitaD
Brief Description: Will you and your friends able to save the world from darkness as you uncover secrets back 500 years ago ? ( MC: F, time choices points system, adventure, fantasy, mystery and action )
Story Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5576198820528128
Gentle or Harsh Review : Both
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On : Story concept
Review Posted in Comments or PM? : In comments
Password : tinkertoes

1 Like

Title the unEXpected show
Author Jade
Brief Description It’s a reality show for singles, so it’s a drama full romance story. There are eliminations and UNEXPECTED arrivals…
Story Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6606603478171648
Gentle or Harsh Review? Gentle (I’m a sensitive a*s)
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On? Character development and directing issues pls!!!
Review Posted in Comments or PM? PM, thanks

tinkertoe

I appreciate what you’re doing. Plus I totally understand how frustrating it is for people to look for posts just to get reads. I did something like you where I added a blurred passcode and literally not even half of the people used and it and got MAD AT ME for telling them I was not reviewing because they didn’t follow the rules!

2 Likes

This isn’t a request (yet), more of a clarification. Do you read stories that are already published or can I get you to review my unpublished story. It’s just easier for me to fix something still in development rather than change an entire scene/episode after it’s published.

I’m not anywhere near done since I review my story a lot, but a third-party opinion would be greatly appreciated.

2 Likes

Hi! I had actually read your story a while ago when we did a Magicka read for read!
I absolutely loved your story and all the techniques you used. The comedy in the scene with the ghost had me in tears lol
The only thing that I have to suggest is in the beginning of episode 2 and 3, you have the reader click on each element. I think that’s fine for episode 1, but for 2,3 and the rest out I think you should just automatically move to each one. I think it would flow better that way since we already clicked on each one in the first episode :woman_shrugging:t2:
But other than that, I loved your entire story and I’m patiently waiting for more episodes :innocent::heartpulse:

1 Like

Haha I’m very sensitive too, so it’s okay! I’ll add your story to my list :blush:
So far every one has used the password or I know they definitely read all the rules which makes me happy. I just want to help those who truly want it. There’s other story promoting threads they can use :woman_shrugging:t2:

1 Like

I can read unpublished stories! Just fill out my form to the best of your abilities and I’ll help you out :blush:

1 Like

Thanks for letting me know. I would like to finish the firs three episodes to make sure that it’s going in a good direction, but I appreciate it!

1 Like

That’s fine! I have you on my list awhile for whenever you’re ready :blush::heartpulse:

1 Like

Thanks for the thread!
Here’s mine…

Title: Shado
Author: Roy
Description: After tragedy, Roy returns to civilization a changed women. She begins her crusade, determined to put things right, with the help of her trusted people,waging a one-woman on crime
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5108744574074880
Gentle or Harsh Review?:Harsh
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On?: Nope
Review Posted in Comments or PM? : Anywhere as you like.

Password: tinkertoes

1 Like

You’re added to my list :heartpulse:

Title Love Is A Dangerous Game
Author Annie V.C
Brief DescriptionEma Sweeney comes back to the city after 3 years since she left . ¿What happen when she’s forced to marry her biggest enemy Kane Lockhart? ¿Who’ll be the first to lose?
Story Link Episode Writer Portal
Gentle or Harsh Review? Harsh
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On? Characters and story’s tematic.
Review Posted in Comments or PM? Comments

1 Like

Hi! Can you add the password to your post then blur it so I know you read my rules? :slight_smile:

Hi, I am co-writing two stories, but I’ve had a story idea for a while and want to know if it is a good idea? Would you be able to review that, like if I sent you all the details?
It’s okay if you can’t, I was just wondering x

1 Like

Of course! I’d love to help! :heart:

1 Like

STORY:Blind
AUTHOR: Vevellynee
Brief description:Lidia is a wordl’s youngest billionaire, but what will happen when she’s leaving town with the wrong guy? Stay tuned to find out!
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6304110859190272
Gentle or Hars review? : Idc, you choose
Review Posted in Comments or PM?: Comments lmao xD

tinkertoes

1 Like

Ok great, thank you so much! I’ll just fill the form out:))

story idea, only.
Title Serendipity
Author me, Neha
Brief Description Laureline Jackson is a twenty-seven-year-old editor for a small company in New York City. She likes to think just because she has escaped her old life it won’t come back to haunt her, but little does she know it will. The past Laureline was an amazing police detective who solved every single case that came her way, except one. That one case made her lose it all and quit, leaving and creating the Laureline now. What happens when everything comes back to her and she has to force the past Laureline to come out again?
Story Link
Gentle or Harsh Review? completely honest, harsh review. Don’t hold back lol
Anything in Particular You Want Me To Focus On? I’m going to PM you with more of the details surronding the idea.
Review Posted in Comments or PM? PM, please.
the password is tinkertoes

1 Like

Hi! Can you add the password to your post then blur it so I know you read my rules? :relaxed: