[CLOSED] I'm Reviewing Stories on my Instagram! (NOT R4R)

EDIT: I now have enough entries! Thanks to everyone who subbmitted their story! I won’t be reviewing any more new entries for the time being! (everyone who posted before this edit is fine :slight_smile: )

As a thank you for 100 reads on my story, I wanted to do something fun and give back to some of the fellow community writers! So, I am reviewing stories over on instagram!

On the post I said 10 entries total, but I’m thinking of reviewing another 5 or so :smile: so the number of likes might not match what I say in the instagram post xD

For my 3 favorites that I review, I will feature them on my story highlights for 3 months (maybe more, still deciding logistics)!

RULES:

- Must follow my instagram account and like this post to participate

• You can either DM me the link to your story on insta, or post it here below!

• If the subject of your story makes me uncomfortable, I reserve the right to not read/review it.

• This is not a R4R, so you don’t need to read my story to participate (but it would make me happy, lol)!

Again, thanks so much, everyone!! I look forward to reading your guy’s amazing stories! :slight_smile:

4 Likes

OMG thank you so much for this!! :smiley::smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
I’ll follow you right now :two_hearts:

Here’s my story :heart:

Title: Twisted
Author: Empress
Genre: Mystery/Crime/Romance (a little)
Chapters: 11 (complete)
Style: INK
Description:
Was I naive… or guilty? Honest… or a liar? Maybe you can be a better judge of it than me. But listen to this story carefully. It’s quite… Twisted.

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6469597339189248
Cover:
Twisted_Ee_posterThumb_rX3TY7mFPJ

Wait, what’s your instagram again? :sweat_smile: :joy:

Story: Autumn Falls.
Author: Luna.
Genre: Romance.
Style: Ink.
Chapters: 20 (more coming soon)
Instagram: Here

Autumn_Falls_T_posterThumb_uwnuziXAUt

My instagram is undercover.lover !

1 Like

Thanks for this

I will follow ur Instagram right now

Title: The Star Necklace

Author: Mayah

Genere: Drama

Style : ink

Description: you are the most rich girl in your country in addition you’re famous but what happens when the Star Necklace uncovers your true identity

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6248660515487744

Cover:

Just followed you :heart:

Title: The Years We Lost

Author: rene_writes

Description: After a tragic accident Alyssa left town without any explanation. 10 years later she returns. Can her childhood best friend help her move on or will her past catch up with her?

Genre: Romance/Drama

Episodes: 6 (more to come)

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6369142764797952

Instagram: rene_writes

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about story reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about where to correctly create topics, and feel to PM me if there are any questions. :wink:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.