[CLOSED] KylieJay’s Art Shop!🌻

Hello everyone! Welcome to my art shop :partying_face:

•You can contact me here or IG @princesskjx3
•I have a google drive where I share some backgrounds, overlays and script templates!
•I’m also going to shamelessly self promote my YouTube account, where I upload 1 Episode related video a month! Click here to check it out!:two_hearts:
:point_right:t2: My new Outfit Shop!
:point_right:t2: My new Menu Shop!
:point_right:t2: Support me on Ko-Fi and take a look through my shop!

🛑Rules:🛑

Update: As of April 30, 2021, I will no longer be offering free drawn artwork. My shop is now strictly edited work only.
If you’re interested in drawn art, you may contact me and inquire about commission prices.

———

:cherry_blossom: Please use my work at least once and credit appropriately or I will deny your future requests.
•Pfp’s - tag me in bio.
•Covers - use for at least 1 week.
•Splashes/art scenes/OL’s - use at least once with credit.
•Posting any of my work on Instagram - tag me in post/highlight.
:hibiscus: You may have to wait up to 2 weeks for completion, depending if there’s a wait, complexity of request, my personal life (stay at home mom of 2 toddlers) etc. I don’t mind you asking where I’m at, but please don’t rush me.
:sunflower: Do not remove my watermark.
:blossom: No thread hopping! If I see you’re asking the same thing from other shops, I’ll cancel your request immediately.
:wilted_flower: Do not be offended if I advise you against some of your ideas, or offer suggestions to do something different so it’s more aesthetically pleasing.
:rose: Use password KylieDesigns so I know you read my rules.

:bouquet: Below, I only have a select few of my favorite edits as examples. To view all of the work I’ve done, please click here.

My Examples

:tulip: Please copy and fill out the correct form for what you’re looking for :arrow_down:
:rotating_light: Due to the overwhelming number of requests I receive, I ask that you please refrain from requesting if your story is unpublished. I am only doing work for published stories, or if you are at least mid way through episode 3. You are more than welcome to be put on a secondary list, and when you are on episode 3/ready to publish, you may submit your request at any time! This is to ensure that my time is not wasted and everyone gets their requests in a timely manner. Please pm me with any questions! :rotating_light:

Covers/Splash

Is your story published? If it isn’t, and you’re not close to being done, I can add you to a separate wait list until you’re on Ep 3.
Small, Large or Splash?
Story Title/Genre:
# of Character(s)/Name(s):
Details/Personality:
Outfits:
Background/Picture?:
Poses?:
IG/Author Name on Cover?:
Font Style (pic for reference) /Extra Elements (ie: headphones, lollipop, mirror etc):
Additional Info for Me?:
Permission to record to put on my YouTube channel? If yes, give your username and story title (if applicable) to promote you in my description:
Password (read rules & blur it):

Detail Sheet

For Avatar and/or Outfit?:
Character Name/Personality:
Details:
Outfit:
Outfit Deets on Card or Separate?:
Background? (If unsure, choose 3 colors):
Pose?:
Extra Elements?:
Permission to record to put on my YouTube channel? If yes, give your username and story title (if applicable) to promote you in my description:

Profile Pic/Misc Edit/Basic Art Scene

Pfp, Edit or Art Scene?:
Name/Personality:
Details:
Pose:
Outfit:
Background:
Extra Elements/Additional Info?:

Character/Limb OL

Name/Details (for a character):
Body Type/Skin (for a limb):
Outfit?:
Pose/Facial Expression:
Extra Elements/Additional Info?:

Item, Button, Clothing etc OL’s

I can draw simple tappable overlays (outline of hand, lips etc). I can also create overlays from backgrounds, put together clothes on a hanger and design other tappable menu buttons.

I’ll be honest, I don’t think I can make a form for this lol so just describe what you’d like, give me a theme/colors and provide a reference picture if possible!

Do not copy, trace or claim any of my designs as your own. I will not tolerate stealing of any kind.

Wait List

I will only be accepting 3 at a time so I don’t overwhelm myself (like I have before lol). Feel free to request to be tagged when I reopen, I’d be more than happy to do that. :heartpulse:

@/Chanel5 - pfp when open

:sparkles:Waiting for a Tag::sparkles:

@/Natalia4
@/miles.episode
@/Timber
@/Faith.episode.cats
@/episode.jeimy
@/Rody1
@/Mae_xox
@/Episode.george
@/epi.iris
@/lovemoon
@/Brii_writes_epi
@/Angel.does.episode
@/rachaelgrace
@/lost.puppy
@/WitheredRoses
@/June_Sinclair
@/Celestial_Night
@/mdrawzz
@/tre.episodes
@/Milesl0ve
@/Valerie_edits
@/Dream1
@/Isabella.write
@/ciaraxoxoc
@/sarcasticemilee
@/Devil_Herself

69 Likes

How Many Characters: One
Full Character Details: So here is the details
Neutral 04
Arched Thin High/Dark Brown
Long Down Wavy Princess Braid/ Dark Brown
Sharp Almond/ Brown Pale
Diamond
Round Button Upturned
Full Heart Pouty/ Plume Matte
Specific Character Outfits:
Just a tank top
Brief Description of Story:
It’s about two teachers finding love. It’s for the Quree contest. Margo has always been into girls but her father is a preacher so she’s always lived by what he says is right but Anna turns her world upside down and shows her it’s okay to be the true her.
Specific Background? now want as an overlay
Pose Ideas?
Her chest up winking and piece sighn
Your IG/Author Name: @Themoonrock
Any Other Important Info:

3 Likes

Sounds good! Give me some time to get your character together! I have your name added to my list and I’ll send you a message tomorrow (as it’s almost 11:30pm for me :sweat_smile:) when I’m done! :blush:

3 Likes

Awesome! It’s almost 12am here so I’ll add your name to my list and I’ll get started on yours tomorrow! :grin:

2 Likes

Of course! :blush:

2 Likes

Hey, this is what I’ve made. Let me know if you want anything changed! Please credit me wherever you use this @princesskjx3 :blush:

1 Like

Yess! Your art is amazing :heart_eyes:
Can I request one?
Small cover, Large cover, Splash, Pfp, Overlay?:
Can you draw it in the style how you did the drawing with the girl in the blue dress?
How Many Characters/Names:
one
Full Character Details:

Character

Specific Outfits:

Outfit

Story Title/Style:
_

Poses?

poses

Any Other Important Info/Words You Want Included?:
I just want it in png so I can use it as an overlay :relaxed:
Font Style/Extra Elements (ie: headphones, lollipop, mirror etc):
I want the pink icecream there like the one in the picture.

Thank you so much! You’re amazing :star_struck:

1 Like

Ahw thanks! I can do that! That one is a full body paint so it’ll take a little bit longer and there currently is one person ahead of you. I have your name added to my list and I’ll send it to you as soon as I’m done :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you :heart: :heart:

Thank you :blush:

1 Like

Just wondering are you still doing it though since I’m not on the waiting list?

If you mean requests in general, yes I am. I removed your name from the waiting list because I completed the design you asked for. If you’d like any others, I can add your name back to my list :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

So so sorry I missed it in my notifications thank you so much. :slight_smile:

1 Like

Lol no problem!

2 Likes

My Request:

Small cover, Large cover, Splash, Pfp, Overlay?: Large and Small cover
How Many Characters/Names: 2 characters, Nathan and Ash
Full Character Details:
Ash:
Neutral 04
Arched thick styled - Deep Brown
Updo Pony Wavy Long - Brown Black
Deepset Almond - Hazel
Heart Soft
Grecian Soft
Full Heart Pouty - Tan Deep Neutral

Nathan:
Copper 04
Furrowed Raised S - Balckjet
Messy Undercut - Black Dark
Deepest Downturned - Red
Chiseled Angular
Hooked Grecian
Medium Straight Neutral - Beige Deep Neutral
Specific Outfits:

Story Title/Style: Love Bites
Specific Background?

Poses?

For the girl can her face be looking at the front like towards the audience
Do You Want Your IG/Author Name on The Card?: Daniella
Any Other Important Info/Words You Want Included?:
Font Style/Extra Elements (ie: headphones, lollipop, mirror etc): The boy has a tribal tattoo but any font is fine

I’d like not to be drawn like within her soul because that cover looks amazing!!

1 Like

You got it! I added your name to my list, I’ll get started on it as soon as I can :heart:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

This is what I’ve created! Let me know what you think or if there’s anything you want me to change! :blush:

3 Likes

Hey, I would love to have a Limelight cover art done for my upcoming story that’s about a guy who falls in love with a high-profile celebrity while she is filming her new movie in his hometown. He shows her how to live a normal life without cameras and glam.

Small cover, Large cover, Splash, Pfp, Overlay?: I would like a small and large cover.

How Many Characters/Names: Two characters, Mia and Tré

Full Character Details:
Mia
Skin: Neutral 7
Brow: Arched Natural
Hair: Voluminous Curls
Eyes: Deep Set False Lashes Smoky Eye (Brown Pale)
Face: Diamond Defined Contour
Nose: Round Broad
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Red Garnet Matte)
__
Tré
Skin: Neutral 7
Brow: Furrowed Straight S
Hair: Mohawk Dreads Short
Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep Sunken (Brown Dark)
Face: Chiseled Angular Stubble
Nose: Hooked Grecian
Lips: Medium Heart (Brown Neutral)
__
Specific Outfits:
Mia

Tré
Tre Book Cover Outfit
Story Title/Style: To Hook a Star
Specific Background?:

Poses?
book pose reference

Do You Want Your IG/Author Name on The Card?: Yes, which would be UniqueLove

Any Other Important Info/Words You Want to be Included?: No

Font Style/Extra Elements (i.e., headphones, lollipop, mirror, etc.): *(Mia is the red sketch, and Tré is the blue) I would like the sunglasses in Mia’s outfit to be resting on her head, I would like a book and headphones laying on top to be next to Tré, and I want a pink cellphone, latte and an Academy award next to Mia, and I would like them both to be smiling at each other.

Can I get the font like this?
book title font reference

I hope this isn’t too much to ask. I love your work and would like to see the finished product!

1 Like

Ooh, I love this! That pose will be my trickiest one yet but I’m ready to accept the challenge :grinning: I’ll add your name to my list but there are a couple others ahead of you! If you think of anything else you’d like just let me know. I’ll get to yours as soon as I can :blush::heart:

1 Like