[CLOSED] KylieJay’s Art Shop!🌻

hi I love your art it is so beautiful and once your shop opens again i would love if you could draw my cover page
Small cover, Large cover, Splash, Pfp, Overlay?:

large cover

How Many Characters/Names:

2 Characters

Female: Duchess

Male: Max

Full Character Details:

Duchess

Skin: Neutral 3

Brow: Arched Natural Scar

Hair: Updo High Twist Bangs Blunt

Haircolor: White

Face: Diamond Define Contour

Eyes: Deepset Almond

Eyecolor: Violet

Lips: Full round pouty

Lipcolor: pink beige matt

Nose: Round Button upturn

Max

Skin: Gold 2

Brow: Straight Medium Scar

Hair: Medium Taper Wavy

Haircolor: Dark Brown

Face: Chiseled angular

Eyes: Narrow Almond Deep smiling

Eyecolor: Ice blue

Lips: Medium heart

Lipcolor: beige gold matt

Nose: Straight pointed

Specific Outfits:

Story Title/Style:

Somebody to you

Specific Background?

stage

Poses?

this but the characters are just holding the microphone, and not holding hands

• Also i want the characters to look hurt and looking into eachothers eyes

Do You Want Your IG/Author Name on The Card?: no

Any Other Important Info/Words You Want Included?: no

Font Style/Extra Elements (ie: headphones, lollipop, mirror etc): could you add microphones

Wonderful! I will add your name to my list but just know that the wait time might be 2-3 days :blush: Feel free to bookmark this thread to check back on my wait list if you’re curious! :heart:

1 Like

Awesome! Tysm : )

1 Like

YES THANK YOU SO MUCH!
It’s beautifulllll😍

1 Like

Hey hun, I’m starting on your covers now, just so you know!
Do you want both covers to be relatively similar, just with the characters and title positioned differently from the large cover versus the small?

2 Likes

Yes please

1 Like

This art is absolutely magnificent! I am blown away!

2 Likes

Wheeewww girl, this one really challenged my artistry! :stuck_out_tongue_closed_eyes: Let me know if there’s anything you want changed or added, I hope you like them! :grin:

4 Likes

Thank you so much!!! :heartpulse::heartpulse::heartpulse:

1 Like

I’ll be starting your story tomorrow morning! I have a couple questions first though.
Would you like the characters sitting on top of the wall? And then have the title of your story in the bricks underneath them?
Also, I can play around with the design a little bit, but did you have any other ideas for poses for the small cover? I’m afraid that parts of their legs would get cut off and if I’d shrink them down too much they’d be too small.
Again, I’ll try it out anyways but it’s just a little something for you to think about! :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Hi, yes! Great suggestions! If you can, yes, I would like the two leads sitting on the wall and then the words on the bottom and then as far as the small cover, I was thinking you could put this as the pose with Mia as red and Tré as blue and them both smiling at each other. I also want her sunglasses to be resting on her head and her nails painted white.:

Again, thanks so much! I can’t wait to see what it looks like!

1 Like

Awesome, this design should work perfectly. They’re going to look so cute! :heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Great! I’m glad the new pose will work! I was going to make that pose my first choice for the large cover, but I think this will look even better! Good luck! :blush::+1:

1 Like

I think both will fit into each cover perfectly! It’ll probably take me most of the day, but I’ll send you the pictures once I’m done! :heart_eyes:

1 Like

No problem! Take as much time as you need. I am fairly patient, so there’s no rush on perfection. Thanks so much! I’m so excited! :smiley::smiley::smiley:

Could you send me the hair AND eyebrow colors for BOTH characters please? I started creating them and realized you didn’t send those colors haha

1 Like

Ah, yes, sorry! :sweat: The hair and brow color for both characters is Black Dark.

1 Like

Hey can you tag me when you reopen?

1 Like

I really like this cover!!! I’m so sorry I didn’t pick a font but the story is like kind of a vampire story so if you can ( you do not have to ) can you make the font like more along the vampire theme? It’s okay if you can’t I love it still!!

Sure! I’ll add your name to my list and when I get close I’ll send you a message :blush:

2 Likes