[CLOSED] KylieJay’s Art Shop!🌻

Hey there!
I hope you don’t mind me asking once again :sweat_smile:

Would you tag me when you re-open, if you do?
I just need a couple limb overlays and an edit (not drawn)

1 Like

Limbs are really quick and easy so I don’t mind you sending the info for them now :two_hearts:

3 Likes

Thank you!
Can you create a male limb (LL-Neutral 03) pointing w their index finger?

1 Like

Sure thing!! I’ll get this done today :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

Here’s the overlay! I emailed it to you as well so it’s transparent. If you want anything added or anything else just let me know :heart:

Edit: it’s showing transparent here for me?? Lol I’m not gonna complain about that :laughing:

4 Likes

Thank you so much! This is so perfect! :tada:

3 Likes

Hey there! So sorry to bug you again, but I need like 4 different limb overlays - leg overlays specifically.
(They are all variations of the same exact thing though)

Okay, that’s fine!:blush:

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

So I need these:

Leg Limbs 1

So this will be for a pose for the character in the bathtub:

So the pose is for her knees to be bent so it appears for her to be sitting in the tub. I would like these in both directions (facing left & right)

if you have any soap overlays for like the bath bubbles that would be amazing :joy:

Leg Set 2

So this is the pose (but facing left)

So I just need one leg bent and the other one raised a little.
Can you make two of these (they will both be facing left, I just need one to have brown hair on the legs and the other one to have brown hair with a strip that looks shaved off)

I hope this all makes sense and I greatly appreciate your help as I cannot make limb overlays to save my life.
The skin tone for each of these is: Female Generic - Neutral 03

1 Like

Lol okay! What I’ll do is screenshot a rough version of them just to make sure they’re positioned exactly as you want, and after you give the ok then I’ll clean the outline up and add the hairs too :blush:

I’ll see if I can make some a bubble overlay for you as well :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! That sounds absolutely perfect!

1 Like

Hi I know this post was made last year so I’m not sure if you still do requests and it says closed, but for when and if you open back up I’d love to be put on the waiting list because I’m in love with your art!
It would be for a small and large cover for my story which is due to be published. I have my own covers which I made myself but I’d love to use yours. I won’t put the details here since your closed and I don’t want to overwhelm this message with words, no pressure to reply to me this is just a small shot in the dark!
Angel

1 Like

Hey! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:
I have to close often due to how many requests I get, but my shop as a whole is still active! I can certainly add you to my list, though I can’t give an estimated time for reopening other than hopefully soon :purple_heart::purple_heart:

2 Likes

That would be amazing! Thank you so much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

How do these look so far? I’ll add the leg hair afterwards, and I’m also going to flatten out the soles of the feet more :blush:

3 Likes

They look fantastic!
Thank you so much!

1 Like

All the limbs are uploaded on my Drive in a folder for you with transparent bg’s! If you want any changes with the leg hairs just lmk!

4 Likes

This honestly looks so cool! And doing sideways poses for me are hard, so props to you for doing this, and so well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunny::innocent:

1 Like

Woah! This is so freaking amazing! Holy crap! Thank you so much!

If you couldn’t get the bubble/shaving cream smear overlays that’s totally fine!

1 Like