[CLOSED] KylieJay’s Art Shop!🌻

That would be amazing! Thank you so much :blob_hearts:

1 Like

How do these look so far? I’ll add the leg hair afterwards, and I’m also going to flatten out the soles of the feet more :blush:

2 Likes

They look fantastic!
Thank you so much!

1 Like

All the limbs are uploaded on my Drive in a folder for you with transparent bg’s! If you want any changes with the leg hairs just lmk!

3 Likes

This honestly looks so cool! And doing sideways poses for me are hard, so props to you for doing this, and so well! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::sunny::innocent:

1 Like

Woah! This is so freaking amazing! Holy crap! Thank you so much!

If you couldn’t get the bubble/shaving cream smear overlays that’s totally fine!

1 Like

Thank you!!! I used the mesh and liquify tool a lot for these lol

1 Like

Oh gosh I completely forgot!!! :joy::sweat_smile::sweat_smile: I was up late last night finishing these and then had to be up early this morning…I knew I was forgetting something lol
I’ll work on them tonight after I get my kids to bed :yum:

1 Like

Oh gosh! Please don’t stress to much over them! If you can’t get them done that’s totally fine! Thank you so much for all you’ve done to help me though

It’s fine, really! I’ve been trying to experiment with clipping and using different effects, and I think trying to make bubbles provides the perfect opportunity for that so I’m excited to do them :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

i just have a lot going through my mind right now so I’ve been very forgetful lately heh :laughing:

I’ll show you what I have by at least tomorrow :two_hearts:

1 Like

Thank you so much!!

I know it’s going to look fantastic

1 Like

Can you take a look at the shaving cream and bubbles and let me know what you think?
Click meeeeee
(I also named everything so it’s not so confusing lol)

If you want me to make the soapy bubbles a little differently, just send me a screenshot of the area that you want the bubbles in and then I can tailor it to fit better if these don’t work :blush:

1 Like

These are so perfect! Thank you so so much! :star_struck:

2 Likes

Yay! So glad you like them! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

1 Like

Hello everyone!

I have been on the Forums for 1 whole year, and it’s been absolutely amazing thanks to all of you!:partying_face::purple_heart: So today I decided to open up a couple limited spots for my art shop here. I also decided to open up an outfit shop and a menu shop that you can check out as well, also with limited openings. Just as a thank you all for being so amazing and supportive of me, because my shop here it’s so much more successful than I ever imagined it could be and that’s thanks to all of you! :two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts::two_hearts:

Tags from those who asked:

I reiterate; ONLY 3 OPENINGS! :purple_heart:

@Youngbl00d
@Clau_77 - tag for commissions
@Natalia4
@miles.episode
@Timber
@Faith.episode.cats
@storiesbym
@episode.jeimy
@Unrequited
@Rody1
@nicole.eats.chicken
@Mae_xox
@relle
@faria - IG
@Episode.george
@epi.iris
@lovemoon
@rina.writes
@whitney99
@Nimrah - IG
@scarlettm
@Angel.does.episode
@adibaanjum
@rachaelgrace
@the.fallen.archangel
@WitheredRoses

13 Likes

Happy Anniversary! You are so talented!!!

<3 Detail Card Request

Character Name/Personality:
Scarlett
Stubborn, Fun
Details:
Olive
Seductive Arch
Diva Curls - Black
Round Bold - Hickory
Soft Heart
Aquiline
Classic - Ruby Red
Outfit:
Pastel Tie-Die Beach Day Romper - Blue Rising Start Earrings - Lacy Heels (Orchid Pink)
Outfit Deets on Card or Separate?:
Separate
Background? (If unsure, choose 3 colors):
Purple, Blue, Grey
Pose?:
blow_kiss
Extra Elements?:
None
Permission to record to put on my YouTube channel? If yes, give your username and story title (if applicable) to promote you in my description:
Sure! @scarlettm.episode on IG
Password (read rules & blur it):

KylieDesigns

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Pfp, Edit or Art Scene?: Art scene please @KylieJay :heart:

•Name/Personality: Perla

•Details: Body: Female Athletic Body (Copper 02)
Brow: Arched Natural Scar (Chestnut brown)
Hair: Long Feathered (Red purple)
Eyes: Deepset Downturned (Green emerald)
Face: Diamond
Nose: Defined Natural
Lips: Full Round Pouty (Viollet Matte)

•Pose:
images - 2021-03-15T222410.375

•Outfit:

•Drawn or Edited (If drawn, hard Ink style shading or soft LL style?): I guess drawn LL style with shading if you can please :heart:

•Background:

•Extra Elements/Additional Info?: I want her have tears ,she’s crying so hard and I want her sitting on the ground not the sofa like that:

images - 2021-03-15T230447.114 (but I want her sitting in screen center) and I want the upper pose I’m just explaining how I want her sitting on the ground :joy:

•Permission to record to put on my YouTube channel? If yes, give your username and story title (if applicable) to promote you in my description: yes sure the title of the story Lies :heart:

Password (read rules & blur it): KylieDesigns

I’d love one! Happy anniversary!!

Pfp, Edit or Art Scene?: Pfp
Name/Personality: Melany
Details:

Pose: Just a smiling pose
Outfit: A pastel pink top with a rabbit ears like this?

Summary

(Ignore the awful quality :sweat_smile:)

Drawn or Edited (If drawn, hard Ink style shading or soft LL style?): Soft LL
Background: Maybe a grassy field, or a flower one like mine now.
Extra Elements/Additional Info?: I’m looking for an easter pfp
Permission to record to put on my YouTube channel? If yes, give your username and story title (if applicable) to promote you in my description: Yes, ofc! Just my forums name is fine!

Thank you1!!
Let me know if you need more info!

1 Like

Hehe :upside_down_face::heart: My Detail Card Form! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts::heart:

My form

Character Name/Personality: Rosalinda/Shy

• I’d love waist up ! :two_hearts:
    Details:
    Outfit: The same outfit in the pose Ref, would be amazing!
    Outfit Deets on Card or Separate?: Separate just the Deets!
    Background? (If unsure, choose 3 colors): A BG created similar to this:
    Pose?: also I’d love if the hair was flowy like my chars in the wind!
    Extra Elements?: If love if there were a few birds like in the BG sitting on the details text!
    Permission to record to put on my YouTube channel? If yes, give your username and story title (if applicable) to promote you in my description: YES! Rosalinda.Episode on Forums! Or @/rosalinda.episode on IG!

I’d also love if you could add the same sunny effect like on the BG reference! And one without? :heart::two_hearts:

1 Like

Can you do a 2 person edit?