[CLOSED] KylieJay’s Art Shop!🌻

Ahw thank you! I can certainly do all that, I love the theme :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

You got it, babe :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes:

2 Likes

@rachaelgrace @Episode.george I’m sorry guys, my list is full now! I’ll keep your names on my tag list for when I reopen again :purple_heart::purple_heart:

3 Likes

Thank you so much! Yes I’m full right now, but I will keep your name on my list for when I reopen again :two_hearts:

2 Likes

can you tag me as well when you reopen? also happy anniversary :partying_face:

1 Like

tysm ill try be quicker next time lol :butterfly: :butterfly: :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

Of course I can do that! And thank you! :heart:

2 Likes

aww ok ahh i was too late haha next time🙈

1 Like

Perfect, thank you!
When I get the pose cut out and put together, I’ll send you a pic to make sure you’re happy with the that as well as the placement before I continue :blush:

2 Likes

Okay tsym! :heart:

1 Like

ohhh noooo…i 'm late agaain!!! :sob::sob:

1 Like

I absolutely love your art!! They are amazing!!! Can you tag when you open again?

1 Like

Ohh…ho🥺

1 Like

Hey, love, I would love to request for an edit when you reopen! Would you mind tagging me when you do, or if you do? :blush:

1 Like

@WitheredRoses @adilistic.stories I’m sorry guys! I’ll reopen again hopefully with more spots available! :purple_heart:

@June_Sinclair @Celestial_Night of course, I have both of you on my list! :grin:

5 Likes

Thank you so much!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blush:

1 Like

Hi Kylie!! Do you think you can tag me too when you open again? :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

3 Likes

Definitely!! :grinning_face_with_smiling_eyes::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hi Kylie! Could you retag me again when you reopen? :sneezing_face:

1 Like