[CLOSED] KylieJay’s Art Shop!🌻

Yes pls

1 Like

Just making sure that you didn’t forget about me :joy: I don’t mean to rush you at all , we all have life outside episode , so take your time I don’t mind @KylieJay :revolving_hearts:

1 Like

Haha I haven’t forgot!
I was having some issues with my art scenes not coming out at a good quality, so I wanted to figure out the issue before starting yours :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Okay take your time :revolving_hearts:

2 Likes

Hey! Sorry for the delay. Let me know if you’d like any changes :blush: (or if it’s not transparent)

5 Likes

This is PERFECT! Thank you so much.(its transparent) :slight_smile:

1 Like

Awesome! You’re welcome :two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

Hey @KylieJay I’m just letting you know that I changed my username from Mariasamer14 to storiesbym so you don’t be confused I’m the same person :blue_heart:

1 Like

Hi @KylieJay! Would you be available for an elbow up, arm overlay holding a folder?

1 Like

Sure! Just fill out the form so I know what body type/color, and if you have a reference photo/screenshot of positioning from your story (if it needs to line up, that is) then please send that too :blush:

1 Like

Great! Thank you so much!

Body Type/Skin (for a limb):
Female Soft Body - Rose 04
Outfit?:
Pose/Facial Expression:
Hands holding a paper:

Reference Pic

Hands Holding Paper Png, Transparent Png , Transparent Png Image - PNGitem

Extra Elements/Additional Info?:
Can the nails be a light periwinkle and a bit chipped if possible?

Permission to record to put on my YouTube channel? If yes, give your username and story title (if applicable) to promote you in my description:
Sure! On IG I’m @scarlettm.episode.
Password (read rules & blur it):

KylieDesigns

Thank you so much!

1 Like