[CLOSED] KylieJay’s Giveaway!🌻

:sparkles: You all helped me reach 200 followers on IG, so here’s my first ever giveaway to show my appreciation!!! :star_struck: This is open for anyone who follows me (Episode, YouTube or anything else)!

:rotating_light: Make sure you read the rules and do everything required in order to qualify :rotating_light:

1. Make sure you’re following me on IG! (Please leave your username if you enter on here so I can check when picking a winner)
  2. Like this post! (or my one on IG if you decide to enter there)
  3. Repost the first image and use the hashtag #kyliejays200giveaway !
  4. Tag 2 (or more) people in the comments of this post, and/or my IG post, who you think might be interested in entering!

EXTRA ENTRIES:

• Repost on Twitter and @ me KylieJay_x3
  • Repost on Snapchat stories and @ me kyliejayx3
  • Repost on Instagram and @ me princesskjx3

:sunny: You only have to tag 2 friends once in the comments on this post, no matter how many other platforms you post my image on :slightly_smiling_face::sunny:

Prizes are on my last picture.
*Prize edits INCLUDE my special commission pieces, free of charge (if you choose to get one of those)!!

If I’m unclear about anything or if you have a questions, don’t hesitate to ask :blush: :sparkles:

Deadline is next Saturday, June 13th at 7pm EST :sparkles:

My art shop in case you wanna peep my work before entering.

3 Likes

I joined! :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: Congrats on 200!

1 Like

Thank you for joining! And good luck! :heartpulse::blush:

1 Like

Bump!

Bump!

Deadline is tomorrow evening at 7pm EST! :scream:

1 Like

Bump!! Deadline is in 20 MINUTES!!! Now is the time to enter if you haven’t yet!! :star_struck:

1 Like

@Nick or @Sydney_H My giveaway is over now, could you please close this thread? Thank you :heartpulse:

1 Like

Closed by OP request. :smiley: