[CLOSED] KylieJay’s Menu/Template Shop!🥀💕

Welcome to my Menu Shop! Please make sure you read all of my rules and fill out the form completely!

:exclamation:Rules:exclamation:
:wilted_flower: Please be upfront and honest as to if you like the direction I’m taking the menu or not. Everything, from colors to fonts, will be approved by you prior to completion.
:tulip: You MUST use each menu/Intro/Outro at least once with proper credit. I do check to see if my work gets used. If it’s not, I will not do work for you again. These are extremely time consuming, please be respectful of that.
:hibiscus: Posting any of my work on Instagram - tag me in post/highlight.
:blossom: No thread hopping ! If I see you’re asking the same thing from other shops, I’ll cancel your request immediately.
:rose: Must include KJ’sMenus for your request to be accepted.

🌱 Examples 🌱

Please click on each arrow to get an idea of what I mean.

Tappable Intro & Outro Menu

Animated Intro1

Created for @/melaniesmall

Animated Intro2

Tappable Outro Menu1

Created for @/melaniesmall

Animated Tappable Outro Menu2

☘️ Forms ☘️

Please note that may take up to 2 weeks for completion. If this does not suit you, please don’t request, as I don’t want to be rushed.

I may also pm you to discuss your ideas more in depth. The final product will be shared with you privately via your own personal Google Drive folder to prevent stealing, however 1-2 photos of the completed Menu will be shared on my thread.

Intro, Outro or Both:
Animated, Tappable, or Both:
Theme/Mood:
Do You Have A Background?
Do You Want Any Buttons, If So, What (credits, faq, etc)?
If You Want Warnings, Please Specify What (music, themes, etc):
Font Style Idea:
Preferred/Non Preferred Colors:
Anything Extra You’d Like?
Other Info For Me?
Please provide any overlays, buttons, or images you want me to use.

✨ Wait List ✨

I will only be accepting the first 2 requests, then I will close.

1. @/M_H_C_Episode

Tag when open:

@/EpiCrazyKat
@/tre.episodes

•Check out more of my work on IG @princesskjx3
•I have a google drive where I share some backgrounds, overlays and (soon) script templates!
•I’m also going to shamelessly self promote my YouTube account, where I upload 1 Episode related video a month! Click here to check it out! :two_hearts:
•Feel free to support me on Ko-Fi!
:point_right:t2: Here’s my regular Art Shop
:point_right:t2: My new Outfit Shop!
:point_right:t2: And my Full Art Examples Thread

9 Likes

Intro, Outro or Both: Both
Animated, Tappable, or Both: Both
Theme/Mood: Mystery
Do You Have A Background? Yes (:
Do You Want Any Buttons, If So, What (credits, faq, etc)? Intro = Start, Customise, Skip / Outro = FAQ, End, Bonus, My Other Stories
If You Want Warnings, Please Specify What (music, themes, etc): Mature themes
Font Style Idea: Cursive & Glow
Preferred/Non Preferred Colours: Red & Black
Anything Extra You’d Like? Nope (:
Other Info For Me? Nope (:
Please provide any overlays, buttons, or images you want me to use. I’ll send the background privately (:

3 Likes

love the examples :heart:

KJ’sMenus

Intro, Outro or Both: Outro please
Animated, Tappable, or Both: Both
Theme/Mood: magical
Do You Have A Background? yes :+1:
Do You Want Any Buttons, If So, What (credits, faq, etc)? Credits, FAQ, and End
If You Want Warnings, Please Specify What (music, themes, etc): no but thx
Font Style Idea: cursive and shiny
Preferred/Non Preferred Colors: blue and gold
Anything Extra You’d Like? nope
Other Info For Me? nope
Please provide any overlays, buttons, or images you want me to use. I will also PM them you if thats ok

2 Likes

May you please tag me when you open again (2 people already submitted).

2 Likes

@M_H_C_Episode @JustAPerson thank you both for requesting! I’ll be pming each of you shortly to discuss more and to get your backgrounds :purple_heart:

3 Likes

Of course! :blush::purple_heart:

2 Likes

R u hiring?:blush:

1 Like

No I’m not, sorry! :purple_heart::sparkles:

2 Likes

Its okay : )

2 Likes

I have 1 spot open now so you may request! Your spot won’t be given away either since you’ve already been waiting, so take your time :purple_heart:

2 Likes

Completed tappable outro menu for @JustAPerson ! Finished with a transition of the crisp city background into a burred version, looping fog overlay through the middle of the screen, 2 fog overlays along the border fading in and out, along with constant rotating gold circles around the tappable choices :heart:

4 Likes

Hey can you tag me to let me know when you open up again. You don’t have to if you don’t want to totally understand.

3 Likes

I can put your name down! I’ll tag you once I have another opening :blush:

3 Likes

Thank you :blush:

3 Likes

The slots are still closed? Sorry if I sound like I’m rushing just asking

1 Like

Hey! I’m sorry, I hope you don’t think I was ignoring you.
I remembered that I had tagged @Makayla.Reed because she asked, but she never replied and I didn’t realize it’s been so long :sweat_smile:

You can fill out the form now if you’d like! Depending on how complex the menu is, on average it takes me about 1-2 weeks to finish!

3 Likes

Hey!
So sorry for not responding.
I don’t have the background/cover yet so I can’t request yet. So sorry about that :sweat_smile:

2 Likes

No worries! You can fill out your request right aways whenever you get them :blush:

2 Likes

Intro, Outro or Both: Intro :smiley:
Animated, Tappable, or Both: Animated
Theme/Mood: Idk I’m not good with themes :joy:
Do You Have A Background?

Background

image ![)

You could make my characters appear like your example in animated intro 2

Do You Want Any Buttons, If So, What (credits, faq, etc)? Nope
If You Want Warnings, Please Specify What (music, themes, etc): This story contain Mature themes And a strong Language please be advised
This story uses
Flashing lights
Advanced zooming

Font idea!

Btw that’s the title of my story
And any font that you think will fit to the menu

Preferred/Non Preferred Colors: gold & red
Anything Extra You’d Like? I kinda want it to like the example you had with the animated intro 2. I want my character appear like your character did
Please provide any overlays, buttons, or images you want me to use.

2 Likes

Perfect!
Do you have the characters on a transparent image? If not that’s fine, I can work with it :slightly_smiling_face:

I’ll send you a pm once I make the text overlays to be sure you like the font/color before I begin coding :blush:

3 Likes