[CLOSED] :blob_hearts: KylieJay’s Outline Contest / #1! :blob_hearts:

Hey girl! I’ll join! :blob_hearts:

btw, that outline is absolutely GORGEOUS!!!

1 Like

holy fuck that outline is beautiful :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

I’ll join! :sparkling_heart:

1 Like

Sorryy, I‘m kinda new to this haha

What exactly do you have to do with the outline? Color it etc for example? :blob_turtle:

my apologies for this stupid question but i just haven’t quite gotten the principle of some things here yet<33

2 Likes

I’m definitely joining now!! Thanks for the link, you’re a lifesaver :sob:

1 Like

yeah im curious on that too…

3 Likes

@aaliyyahh and @skyee.episode
I’m not Kylie but yeah a outline contest is just coloring the outline in anyway you like (unless there is a theme.)

2 Likes

Ohh okay thank you Makayla

1 Like

@Phoenix_Hope @StxrStruck
You’s are so sweet :pleading_face::pleading_face::pleading_face: ty for joining!!:two_hearts:

2 Likes

I’m not gonna leave you guys hanging :sunglasses::two_hearts:

2 Likes

And it looks like INK FEMALE is the winner for the next outline! :partying_face::partying_face::partying_face:

I’ll get one made and added to my drive as soon as I can, then I’ll open another poll for a third outline!

I’m thinking probably 3 different outlines because I want everyone to feel inspired, but we’ll see😎

4 Likes

The newest outline, INK FEMALE, is updated in my post and on my Google Drive for those of you who voted for that!:star_struck:

I’ll be doing one more poll to determine the possibly last outline for my contest, so be sure to vote!:two_hearts::sparkles:

2 Likes
Choose The Next Outline!
  • Ink Male
  • Limelight Male
  • Limelight Plus Female

0 voters

1 Like

I’m def gonna join too! :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes: :heart_eyes:

1 Like

Excited!! :star_struck:

2 Likes

No thanks

1 Like

thank you so much!!
how do you participate? do you just send it to her as a pm or is there any other specific way? :))

1 Like

I love the outlines!

1 Like

The easiest way would be to send it on this thread! That way I can keep track of all the entries better :slightly_smiling_face:

2 Likes

Thank you!!:two_hearts:

1 Like

KyKysOC

I finished! This is my first outline EVER! So, it ain’t that good but so tried!

Summary

8 Likes