[CLOSED] :blob_hearts: KylieJay’s Outline Contest / #1! :blob_hearts:

Wow this is so beautiful!:heart_eyes:

1 Like

Thank you! :smiley:

1 Like

This is my submission :smiling_face: I’ve never done this before! So much fun!

@ KyKysOC

Aaand a second one because, what even is sleep :woman_shrugging:t4::joy:

1 Like

Lol right, who needs sleep :joy:
You are SO talented! Love them!:heart_eyes:

2 Likes

no I didn’t forget about this completely even tho I was 99% done with my entry weeks ago-

Anyway here is my entry! password: KyKysOC

Without color noise/lighting on top

If you don’t know what Heathers is than this makes no sense but whatever

basically the chick (Heather Chandler) drank some “no rust buildup” sink cleaner thing thinking that her friend was giving her a drink, then had her murder framed as a suicide, and haunted the main character for half the musical aggressively coughing and complaining about her death. Lots of fun :grinning:

1 Like

Omgggg this is an amazing drawing with a freaking insane backstory I- :face_with_hand_over_mouth::heart_eyes:

2 Likes

Thank you so much! :pleading_face::relaxed::heart:

1 Like

There so many amazing entries already but Imma join​:blush::blush: Do you have to draw all three or just one of the outlines btw??:sweat_smile::joy:

1 Like

Yay!!:grinning:
You can do whichever ones you want! There’s no rules or limits as to which ones, or how many you do :two_hearts:

2 Likes

ahh tysm!!!

1 Like

Bump

1 Like

@KylieJay first of all, Happy Birthday!!! :blob_hearts: :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: and then I’m sorry I hope I still made it in time!

Password: KyKysOC

So yeah, here’s my edit :love_letter: Hope ya like it :grin:

2 Likes

I looveeeeee how you did her hair! :scream:
Thanks for joining! :smile:
And thank you so much! :cake1: :partying_face:

2 Likes

Hey guys! My old a** self completely forgot I made the deadline today, so I’m going to extend the contest for another 2 weeks so those who may have forgotten can get it turned in! And if anyone wants it extended further, just let me know :hugs:

@LucyLu :white_check_mark:
@mdrawzz
@Frey
@Theebee2004
@Clau_77 :white_check_mark:
@Pinkrose
@noyaan
@Apart_12345 :white_check_mark:
@Randomwriter07
@StxrStruck :white_check_mark:
@Phoenix_Hope :white_check_mark:
@anon37186038
@sea_c :white_check_mark:
@Your_girl.kay
@MiyakoMiyu
@Youngbl00d :white_check_mark:
@Alonelywintersky :white_check_mark:
@Annelise_Episode :white_check_mark:
@204ezrie :white_check_mark:
@beth91love :white_check_mark:
@episode.lillz :white_check_mark:
@MiyakoMiyu
@LR_epsd
@blanche_writes
@Faintest :white_check_mark:
@RoseLope :white_check_mark::white_check_mark:
@amyV

This is the complete list of participants. I tagged everyone since some expressed interest in multiple entries. Two check marks means you entered twice, if you did enter twice and I didn’t mark it, please me know!! Sorry if you didn’t want tagged again :two_hearts:

16 Likes

Thank you for the extension, and happy birthday! :heart:

1 Like

Happy Birthday Kylie! And thanks for reminding me! :sunny::cherry_blossom::hugs::partying_face:

1 Like

Happy Birthday and I enter twice.

1 Like

@LR_epsd @anon37186038 @beth91love

Of course! And thank you all for the birthday wishes :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:
Beth, I will adjust that now, thank you for reminding me! :slightly_smiling_face:

4 Likes

Hey, it’s no problem, I don’t think I’ll be able to enter in time, sorry, hun…:pensive:

1 Like