[CLOSED] Lily's Cover Art Thread

Thank you I’ll send you them now x

1 Like

Alright, you’ve claimed a spot! Thank you for requesting, I’ll start working on it <3

Ty

1 Like

These are AH-MA-ZING! I see people have ordered, are you still accepting requests?

1 Like

I’ve finished your covers!

You can download them here. I tried to incorporate the watercolor flowers to the bg but eventually just had to add them to the text lol, I hope you’re pleased with the results though! <3

3 Likes

I’ve just opened up a new slot! I’d like to take things easy for now though, but you can send in your request and you’ll be added to the list as soon as I’m ready. :grin: Thank you, btw! :two_hearts:

1 Like

Of course! No problem :slight_smile:

1 Like

Omg I love it! Thank you :smiley:

1 Like

Your story sounds amazing! I wanna read it :smile:

your art is literally amazing

*Author Name: Girly_M
*Story Name: Crowns and Daggers
*Story Genre: Drama (VERY LITTLE), Comedy, Romance
*Brief description of story: in modern times when the king dies his granddaughter takes the throne but she is strict and old fashioned but then a white haired girl shows up claiming to the the kings other granddaughter the grand daughters younger sister decides to make the white haired girl fight for the throne so the grandaughter and white haired girl begin multiple tasks to see who will win the throne
*Cover Style: real life characters
*Size of cover: SMALL / LARGE / BOTH
*Style (if Episode Character Style, if not leave blank): INK / Limelight / Classic
*Character details (if any, if not leave blank):
Tagline: In a modern day fairytale will blood succeed over roses
Extras: idk where but somewhere can you have a crown and a dagger cossing each other like an X and i rlly like the style of the roses are black and a touch of rain so could you maybe make it similar thanks

1 Like

love your work! can’t wait til requests are open again :v: :slight_smile:

1 Like

When requests open, can we request through PM?

2 Likes

ahaha thank you!!! :two_hearts::sparkling_heart:

Yep! I prefer this thread due to having everything in one place, but DM is fine.

1 Like

Thanks! Also, slot 1 says “closed”, does this mean I can request or does it mean something else?

1 Like

Would you like to join a art group

It means that it’s empty, but I’m currently not accepting requests yet! I don’t want to overflow myself with work early on, so when I’ve finished another cover or two it should be empty and you can request. Thank you for taking the time to ask instead of blindly requesting haha, I appreciate it. :sparkling_heart:

Could you send the details in DM? I’ve seen your DM but it was empty, haha. <3

1 Like

Thanks for the clarification! I completely understand that you don’t want too much work on your shoulders, so you might be seeing me around when the spot opens up!

Your work is beautiful, and I’m currently looking through your “mini” portfolio and it’s filled with all sorts of gems. Are we allowed to use the backgrounds and badges as long as we give credit?

1 Like

We are a source of professional art made by yours truly in no time! We love getting new members as it is a source of joyfulness and gaiety. Our name says it all! We, Episode Helpers are here to help you get more popular in Episode.

As you were probably told in your childhood, it was that it is to never judge a book by it’s cover. And to be honest, I’ve done that many times! How many times have you just barged into a library and forage for a book with lots of colors? Oh, I did that plenty of times! Or once you scrolled down on the Episode app to find a true one-of-a-kind cover to read a story from? That definitely did happen and don’t even deny it, you did that too.

As much as the story plotting and all that matters, creating an art that is eye-catching and aesthetically pleasing also matters too. Episode Helpers is all about teamwork, fun and more fun and texts that you practically have to run to read! It’s that exciting!

We all have the same goals and dreams when it comes to Episode Forums: to help the community and the environment and make Episode an entertainment area for all who are new to art.

Words and sentences aren’t the only ones who captures hearts… When it comes to Episode Helpers, art does as well. We express our feelings into our art, we make the reader perceive of the emotions swelling deep in the abyss.

“Written by: @Episode.BriarRose

1 Like