[*CLOSED*]Looking 4 honest an opinion on your story? ME TOO! R4R! No BS!

Hey guys. I’m looking for someone or some people to review my new story (3 chapters) and give me their honest opinion…

TITTLE: Under his illusion
GENRE: Dark Romance, Thriller
DESCRIPTION: After Jane runs away from home, she has hope of starting a new life when she meets Damon Black, dark and mysterious, but the journey gets tough when her past starts to follow her…

IT WOULD MEAN THE WORLD TO ME IF YOU COULD TELL ME WHAT U THINK OF MY STORY… HONEST OPINIONS…

AFTER YOU HAVE READ MY STORY, MESSAGE ME A SCREENSHOT FROM EACH CHAPTER AND THEN SEND ME THE DETAILS FOR YOUR STORY…

i will only read 3 or 4 chapters of ur story (unless i really love it), since i have to read other peoples stories for the R4R…

NO BS! I PROMISE TO READ YOUR STORY PROPERLY AND GIVE U MY HONEST OPINION!

DO NOT POST THE SCREENSHOT OF THE STORY HERE! MESSAGE IT TO ME PLEASE!

u can also send me the screenshots on instagram, @melissa_hill12

5 Likes

Oblivious
Comedy
8 so far
When socially awkward Leanna catches the eye of equally awkward Kai things can’t get more awkward, can they?
The_Quiet_One_v3_posterThumb_IVzzERr8wY%20(1)

I’ll start it here after I shower.

1 Like

Remember, read my story first and message me the screenshot… then i will read urs and give u my honest opinion either on here, or messages… ur choice. Thanks x😁

1 Like

My story
Title : The Cartels daughter
Author : Kylie menr
Episodes : 6 (Ongoing)
Genre : Romance
Style : ink
Description : She’s the baddest but what happens when she is abducted by her fathers biggest rival, Damien Cruz.
Instagram ; Kyliemenr.episode
FRONT cover :

I can only send screenshots on instagram

1 Like

Title : My Freedom
Author : AZN
Style : INK
Genre : Romance
Description : He’s an actor and he’s successful. That doesn’t stop Grey from chasing a shy girl like Ophelia, while being engaged to her cousin.
Instagram : @azn.stories
Link : http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5828647379402752

Small cover :

[IMG_0211-02-11-18-12-08

1 Like

Ok my insta is @melissa_hill12 as soon as u send them i will read urs

Title: Ocean’s 5
Author: Lara P.
Genre: Action
Chapters: 3 out (more coming soon)
Style: Ink
Description: Five highly skilled and most dangerous people on Earth are brought together for the biggest heist ever seen. What can go wrong?
Instagram: @larapstories
Link: https://episode.app.link/mRmxbzLPYR

Hi, here’s my story! I can pm you when I’m finished!
Instagram: ellec.writes
Title: Dying Love
Genre: Romance/Drama
Brief Description: I loved you the moment I laid eyes on you. …But as they say, all good things must come to an end. Art scenes inside.
Cover:

1 Like

hi I’m up for it!

Title: Blades of Desire

Author: Giselle C.

Genre: Mystery

Style: LL

Small cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterThumb_9uJpUt9cjd

Large cover:

Blades_of_Desire_posterImage_v2eTQNB0ne

Description:

A rose, caught in the fire. Will you let that fire burn you to ashes, or will you fight to put it out? The choice is yours. |CC, CM, LGBTQ option|

IG; gisellepisode :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My story!
Author: Miss. JD
Instagram miss.jd5
Title: What Did I Do?
Genre: Romance, Drama, Action
Style: Ink
Episodes 14 (and more to come)
Description:
Danger. Passion. Love.
Dani hasn’t had an easy life and it turns upside when an unfortunate accident causes her to get caught up in the mafia world. Will she be able to survive or will she be stuck watching her life slip away?

1 Like

Oki as soon as u read my 3 episodes, and give me some feedback, i will read urs and fo the same… u can message me the screenshots…

1 Like

@Kyliemenr.epi , @The_Saminator and @episode.lara i have read ur stories, thank u for reading mine

@AZN , @ElleC , @gisellec and @jessie.roo I am waiting for your screenshot messages from reading my story and as soon as i recieve those i will read your stories in order of who messages first

If you are not interested and want to back out, make sure to let me know. Thank you!

5 Likes

The%20akadamy

Title The Academy: King Hill

Description : A school filled with secrets, lies and deception. Will you come out unscathed or will you be dragged down with the lies.

Episodes 8
Story Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4925289943269376

Drama/Romance
R4R

By Shella DeRoi

Leave a heart if your interested and active in doing a R4R

1 Like

Lets do r4r. Check the 1st post in this thread 4 details on my story…

This is my story, let me know … …if you want to R4R,

Story Title: Do i belong to him ?
Author: Pearl (me)
Genre: Drama Mystery
Style: Limelight
Completed? No (ongoing)
Customization: yes

Description: This story tells about you will meet with alumni.

This alumni has a background that is very difficult to explain.

However,you will get obstacles. And so many mystery inside.

What’s that? Let’s read…

ps: I’m looking to grow my supports ( readers), I would love to reach 1k reads by the end of this year. Please leave feedback/fanmail if you read my story,:hugs: really appreciate it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Do I Belong To Him? (Ep no.6 out)

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

belong
belong.jpg476x506 211 KB

Do_I_Belong_To_Him_hn_posterThumb_1LNE1OyRzs

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Do I Belong To Him?

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

ps: I’m looking to grow my supports ( readers), Please leave feedback/fanmail if you read my story, :hugs: really appreciate it:hugs::hugs::hugs::hugs:

if u interesting, please reply

1 Like

Hey, im interested, lets do an R4R! the details and link to my story is at the top of this thread… :grin:

1 Like

Kay, now i start to read yours

1 Like

Done :white_check_mark:

1 Like

Sure, i am still doing them… message me when u have finished reading mine and could u pls give me feedback?.. i will do the same 4 ur story…

1 Like

Sorry it took a while! I just finished, lovely story!

1 Like