*Closed Proofreading and Beta-Reading*

Hi! I’m Saray and i’m here to proofread or beta-read your stories. I am an experienced proofreader and beta-reader and I’ve done stories on both Episode and Wattpad.

Many of us may be confused with the two of these terms and think that they are the same exact thing but I can assure you that these are 2 completely different things!

What does a proofreader do?

Click here to learn more

Proofreaders are people who proofreads your script by correcting any possible grammatical errors, spelling mistakes and by making sure that the use of punctuational marks are being used in a proper manner.

We also focus on sentence structures, use of vocabularies, the way of how the writer conveys a message and lastly, the quality of their writing.

What does a beta-reader do?

Click here to learn more

Beta-readers are people who read your stories to ensure that everything is directed smoothly and to identify any visible directing errors through a readers’ pov on the app, and by directing errors I mean:

• Misplaced speech bubbles
  • Character’s layering and positioning
  • Overlay’s layering and positioning
  • Entering and exiting a scene
  • Zooming & panning

Other than that, they will also be able to provide you with feedbacks of what they think you can do to improve your story in a form of constructive criticism but they won’t be able to catch all of the grammatical errors like a proofreader does.

Payment info

Learn more about payments here

You will be charged with real money and not gems.

Proofreading

3 chapters all at once - $2
5 chapters all at once - $3
6 chapters or more all at once - $5
10 or more - $6-$10
*prices may vary

If you liked my way of correcting any of the possible/visible mistakes and you were to make me your permanent or official proofreader, a monthly payment will be required.

*please note that the prices above are not implementing the 3% PayPal fee
I’m always open to negotiating, so let me know!

Beta-reading

3 chapters all at once - $2
5 chapters all at once - $3
6 chapters or more all at once - $6
10 or more - $8-$10
*prices may vary

If you were happy with the way I gave you my feedback and you were to make me your permanent or official beta-reader, a monthly payment will be required.

*please note that the prices above are not implementing the 3% PayPal fee
I’m always open to negotiating, so let me know!

Contact information

If you are in need of any of the 2 or both mentioned above, you can send me a text on my Instagram at @saray.episode or reply to this topic and i’ll message you privately!

12 Likes

Woah, good luck girl :heart_eyes::two_hearts::two_hearts:

1 Like

1 Like

Can you beta-read for me please!

2 Likes

boost! :strawberry:

bump :blob_turtle:

Hold on-
Please don’t delete this.
I’m coming back at you for this thread.

1 Like

Hi thanks for thread…

Can you do beta-read for me…

If you are interested here are my stories…

DEADLY BELLEZZA
COVER

*And*

SYREN IN THE CITY
image 2nd story…

1 Like

i got you!

bump! :mushroom:

Thank you so much

Don’t forget to pm me

Hi,

This is not a request just a question.

Do you need the story/episode to be published for you to proofread and/or beta-read?

I’m asking this because I finished the first episode and I’d like some feedback back on it but I haven’t finished the 2nd and haven’t even started the 3rd so I can’t publish my story yet.

Don’t worry if you can’t.

your stories don’t necessarily have to be published in order for people to proofread or beta-read it and i’ll be happy to help you for your first chapter!!

1 Like

Hi can you proof read for me the first three episodes?

I would like that to happen but I no where finished. Im my episode, the reader is going to choose which gender they want for the MC and LI and I’ve only done one variation.

for sure!

Okay thank you :relieved:

boost :hatching_chick:

bump. :sparkles: