CLOSED- Read for Read

@Ryan Could you closed this thread? Thank you!!

4 Likes

Hey, Iā€™m game to do a read for read.
Here is my story information!

Title: H & V: Velocity
Description: Ironically all of her life Justine Powers was POWERLESS until she discovers dynamic abilities that she never knew she had. Can Team Velocity count on her now to help save mankind?
Number of Episodes: 3 (ongoing)

Enjoy :hugs:

1 Like

THIS LOOKS AWESOME!
Go ahead and fill out the form so I can keep track!
I have people from instagram applying too, so the form helps me keep everything in sequential order:)

Oh, just realized the form lol. Iā€™m in the middle of trying to finish a midterm and I got distracted.

ahahah! it happens it happens lolol

Awesome! go ahead and fill out the form! it helps me keep track. I also have people from instagram applying so the form keeps it all in sequential order!

Hey! Iā€™m down for read for read. I just filed out the form.
I will send you a screenshot tomorrow evening :slight_smile:

Title: Lie to Me
Author: Alexandra Mar
Description: After only serving 3 years o f 25 to life sentence, Aiden Suarez is mysteriously released. But wait, whatā€™s that? Oh right, ā€œAiden Suarezā€ no longer exists.
Link:

lie%20to%20me%20cover

1 Like

This looks dope! Canā€™t wait to read!!

Hi!! I just finished and published my story for the Heroes VS Villains contest!

Story Title: H & V: Deadly Seven
Description: Itā€™s just you and your little sister, Anne. But when you just found out something is wrong with her, everything becomes complicated. Can you solve the puzzle and save your sister?

Chapters: 3 (complete!)
Genre: Drama/Romance/Comedy
Author: Bellarina CH
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5284993178140672
Style: Limelight
Features: MALE Main Character, Character customization, Multiple endings!

Please donā€™t hesitate to share your opinion about the story. You can mail me through episode or
you can follow my instagram for sneak peeks and updates too!
@bellarina.episode
Thank you!

1 Like

Awesome! Please fill out the form if you want a Read for read:)

Form refilled, I will send the proof ASAP.

1 Like

Awesome :blush:

Canā€™t wait to start on these after work tonightā€‹:heart::raised_hands:t4:

Thank for the screenshots! I sent you yours in the DMsā˜ŗļø

Thank you guys for your patience! My read for read list is growing and Iā€™m reading as fast as I can.

For those of you I finished with, your stories have been awesome!

If you havenā€™t sent me a screen shot yet, you will be getting you read and screen shots later. I do them in order, but the moment someone sends me a screen shot of their finished read, they are bumped up on my list.

Hi! :relaxed:
Thisā€™s my FIRST story!
Title: Unexpected Love
Genre: Romance
Description: Victoria disappointed in love and she completely changed. Is she find love again or she share a bed with strangers?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5217681196580864
Insta: @victoria_smith_episode

Thank you for your time!

Iā€™ll read your story tomorrow and send screenshots! :relaxed:

1 Like

thank you girly! go head and fill out the form in the link so i can have your name on that list. people on instagram are filing out the form too so I donā€™t want to forget your story!

1 Like

Hi @Sweet_Stories! Thanks for doing this! I just sent you the screenshot and submitted the form.

Hereā€™s my story:

Title: ā€œH & V: Periodic Paralysisā€

Description: A troubled teen enters a new realm via sleep paralysis. Will she escape this world of living chemical elements? Or is her soul lost forever in the hands of a lurking villain?

Genre: Science Fiction / Fantasy

Style: Classic

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/6557705449373696

Thanks again!

1 Like

Thank you so much! You are bumped up on my list:) I have a few ahead of you, and some reviews to do. I will get to your story soon lovely <3

1 Like

Hey guys! Iā€™ve caught up pretty well with the stories. Please be sure to send me your screenshots so that I can start your story!

-If you have sent me a screen shot but have not received one back from me yet today, please DM me.

Thank you guys again for signing up!
READ FOR READS ARE STILL OPEN!