*CLOSED* Reviewing your stories and sending feedback!

requests
community
communication
opinion
general

Hey Guys! I asked for your opinion on my stories, but now I’m gonna give you my opinion on yours! Comment your story name and your episode name! I will reply with feedback and maybe a couple of screenshots! Thank you! I’m currently closing this because I need to review some stories and I’m writing my own so I don’t have time for more stories. I might reopen this, I might not! Thank you!

Edit : Sorry if I don’t reply right away! I could reply a minute after, or I could reply a week later, it really depends on how busy I am. I will “try” to get to every single one of you! Thank you!

Story Name:Evil Hearts
Author: Dramaqueen

Thank you for this, would you like a read in return ?

Hello! You don’t need to read my story but you can if you’d like! ( I recommend Persephone’s Fate)
I read your story and I think it’s headed on the right track! They are a tiny bit short but he length is alright. I love how you make jokes in the story! It really brings it to life! I think it’s a great story but the only thing is you need to make them a bit longer.

Thank you

If you are into Horror and have time please check out my story. I dont mind criticism it actually helps me improve.

Author: Maria.StoryWritter

Genre: Horror/Thriller

Discription: My life takes a dark turn. When I meet him. My only hope is to get out on time. If that’s even possible.
Who can I trust, Who should I fear. Please help me, someone’s watching.

Episodes: 9 and more to come

“Thank You”

Here’s mine:
Title: Dreams and Nightmares
Author: Dreamer
Genre: Romance
Style: Ink
Summary: Scarlet had a rough past and it looks like it’s not getting better after she was bought by some mysterious guy. Will she ever turn her life from a nightmare to a dream?
Episodes: 8 (more coming soon, I’m trying to update once a week)
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5452320906543104

I watched the trailer and I think it’s REALLY interesting! I think it’s a great story and it’s VERY detailed! I think you did a GREAT job!

Thank you , I have updated some new affects as in zooming but can not publish waiting on overlays and backgrounds. I had another review and they explain how to improve. So I am truly grateful for people like your self who took the time to check out my story.

I really appreciate, I worked really hard on this story.

No problem! You’re really kind! Thank you for replying even though you didn’t have too :grin:

You welcome. :blush:

Story Title: In a Starry Night
Author Name: Fatima Al star
Style: Limelight
Genre: Romance/drama
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon!)
Story Description: Rose goes thorough a lot of difficulties that will lead her to find secrets that were hidden for years! Will she ever find happiness and love? (Choices matter)
Instagram Name: @fatima_stories
Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5756418218131456

Story cover

demi_lovato_GHBP_posterThumb_tzhq0N9Iav

Here is a link for my intro :point_down:t3:
https://drive.google.com/open?id=1qFoqnQ7Clao0fW2Dwz5hsjeL5Iewv6t3

Sure!

Title: Cruelty of Ice
Author: Miranda Lynn
Genre: Drama
Episodes: 6 (DON’T READ 4-6, please.)

Can you please read and review my story?
Name: Opposite in Harmony
Author: Pheebsnomenal
Genre: fantasy/adventure/romance
It’s about an angel sneaking off to earth to find that earth isn’t a safe place like she thought it was. However, she did make some new friends but will she choose her family or will she choose love?