can I use this overlay as well? I’ll credit you

0 Likes

Ofc!

0 Likes

thank you so much!

0 Likes

PB37

0 Likes

Is it open? I know it says 16 days ago when you said Bump! on last post.

If so, could you possible edit out the inside plane where the character look out the small window by the seat? And the window needed to be transparent…? Would be great.

0 Likes

Hey, unfortunately, I am closed. I bump this thread every so often because if I don’t it will get archived and then I won’t be able to open the thread again :upside_down_face:. But dm me on insta: @rude_in, perhaps I can help you.

0 Likes

Did you make these? You’re saying “found” instead of “made”.

0 Likes

Some were made, some are Episode assets that have been cut out, and some were found.

0 Likes

And you’re asking for credit when you “found” them randomly? No offense, but that’s kinda stealing. And it’s not OK to ask for credit when you didn’t make something yourself. You simply searched it up and demand credit. Anyone could do that, it’s not hard at all. I found you here and I think maybe you should read it again.

2 Likes

1. I don’t demand credit. Feel free to not use my shop. That way you don’t need to debate whether you should give me credit or not.
  2. I didn’t randomly find these images, I made a thorough search for them, I resized them and made sure the mb was the right amount. Some I even redrew, because certain parts were of low quality. Images like the cars have been rid of their brand and therefore can be uploaded onto Episode. I’ve also taken some of them apart and rearranged them so they can fit on a character. Ex:
    Egyptian Crown
  3. As you can tell by my OP, I am honest about how I obtain some of these images.
0 Likes

That seems like a LOT of work! Sorry I said what I said, and I didn’t mean anything bad by it. I’m sorry if I have offended you in some way :slightly_smiling_face:

0 Likes

No offense taken. Thank you for keeping an open mind :grin:.

0 Likes

How do we use overlays??? (I’m new to coding)

0 Likes

A lot of overlays are used just like props. But many authors also animate overlays. Here a guide on how to place overlays and animate them if you choose to.

0 Likes

thanks!

0 Likes

:star_struck: BUMP :star_struck:

0 Likes