[CLOSED] 💙 Rude’s Overlay Request Shop

And you’re asking for credit when you “found” them randomly? No offense, but that’s kinda stealing. And it’s not OK to ask for credit when you didn’t make something yourself. You simply searched it up and demand credit. Anyone could do that, it’s not hard at all. I found you here and I think maybe you should read it again.

2 Likes
  1. I don’t demand credit. Feel free to not use my shop. That way you don’t need to debate whether you should give me credit or not.
  2. I didn’t randomly find these images, I made a thorough search for them, I resized them and made sure the mb was the right amount. Some I even redrew, because certain parts were of low quality. Images like the cars have been rid of their brand and therefore can be uploaded onto Episode. I’ve also taken some of them apart and rearranged them so they can fit on a character. Ex:
    Egyptian Crown
  3. As you can tell by my OP, I am honest about how I obtain some of these images.

That seems like a LOT of work! Sorry I said what I said, and I didn’t mean anything bad by it. I’m sorry if I have offended you in some way :slightly_smiling_face:

No offense taken. Thank you for keeping an open mind :grin:.

How do we use overlays??? (I’m new to coding)

A lot of overlays are used just like props. But many authors also animate overlays. Here a guide on how to place overlays and animate them if you choose to.

thanks!

little bump!

hey i really want an overlay of a table

Sure. What kind and in what position?

well the position is like this desk

but i want a something like this table :

like face to face
or a table for this :

How’s this?

1 Like

Hey @RudeInception I was wondering if you make like frony view of a bed??? :thinking:

Can you show me an example of what you mean?

1 Like

it’s just perfect , thanks

BTW do you make body overlays ?

Yep, like make it a white pillows and black blanket? :smile:

Its my speciality :stuck_out_tongue_winking_eye:

So you want me to draw that bed but in a front view? Like a birds eye view?

1 Like

If possible yes please :blush:

1 Like