[CLOSED] šŸ’™ Rudeā€™s Overlay Request Shop

OH HAHAH thank youuuuu

Hello! I wanted to know if I could make a request for an overlay? If so, Iā€™m having a hard time finding a book overlay like the read book animation. If you could help me get one that would be great an is really appreciate it!! :slight_smile:

I would love to hun , but you donā€™t just want to use the book prop episode provides?

Here is your overlay:

And here is how I recommend placing it:

Donā€™t forget to credit me: @rude_in

1 Like

Hello!
Iā€™d like to request a car overlay, facing the front so you can see the front seats and the back seats please. The seats should be black.

;p

Got it!

Not for everyoneā€¦ just for my own stories and my friendsā€¦ but you know what, pm me.

Will this work?

Yes! Thanks a bunch!

YW!

Things go BUMP in the nightā€¦

Can I have a bruise overlay please? :grin:

Of course! Please provide me with a screenshot of your character in the pose of your choosing.
Bear in mind that overlays work best when over an immobile object. I recommend your character either not move or not move too much.

Ok, hold on a sec.

01%20AM
Is this good?

Marvelous! Where would you like the bruise?

A purple darkish bruise under the characterā€™s eye please.

Left eye?

Yep, is that a problem cause you can do either eye it doesnā€™t matter.

So about the poster you did for me itā€™s actually going on the elevator scene and since itā€™s a back ground scene I think the poster seems a little off. I was thinking maybe if you would exclude the tape. Or have it as a picture in a frame then it would look more realistic. This is how it looks ! The poster is okay but 20180325_095929|281x500

Also, do you know how to make tears? If so, how would I go about adding them on the character and making to where the tears are falling from the characters eyes? Iā€™ve seen it done before but I donā€™t know how to do it exactly.