[CLOSED] 💙 Rude’s Overlay Request Shop

Are these samples free to use?

I’m actually not giving these specific designs away because they’re personalized for my story. But I can make one for you. You can choose the phone lay out, the nail polish, the skin color.

1 Like

So you want a background basically? Because you’ll want the full screen focused on the letter on the floor.
I don’t mind making that but I just want to be clear.

Okay! That would be good

Aright, I’m working on it now

1 Like

LL female and male hands?? :slight_smile:

sure, which pose?

Do you want me to write a message on it or no?

Because it suppose to be a letter right? I just thought maybe you want writing on it

Oh ok :ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

Hey, I haven’t started a story yet because I’m waiting for a laptop to be delivered ( :confused: ). But I just wanna know if this is still open? And if we can request, like, literally anything.

Anything :relieved:

Ok, thanks so much, I’ll be sure to ask you when I do need an overlay! Thanks sooo much again, this shop is so useful. :heart:

Here is the overlay: I made the overlay small so when you shrink it, the resolution will keep.
I also made one with a shadow just in case you like that better.

CA712_B1_A_DAB5_4_F68_837_E_918_A1_BDCF7_C8 0_FDBD2_B1_2_A60_447_D_981_D_F76248_A3_AC33

Don’t forget to credit me: @rude_in

1 Like

Awesome! See you soon :ok_hand:t3::ok_hand:t3:

Did you read pitch perfect? Because the guy holds her face when they make out so a arm that grasp the face would be cool & like a hand gripping someones side :slight_smile:

I will figure out the face holding hand.
(UPDATE: it’s actually a LL behavior, it called kiss_passionate_loop_rear)

And take a look at this picture and tell me if those fingers would be good for your side-gripping

3 Likes

Ofc!!

1 Like

I could use an illustrated black cat at a few different angles if you can find it.

Sure, what’s the shape?

1 Like