*Closed* Short stories

I am looking for a team of writers as I am going to make one massive story made up of small short stories. Each chapter is a new story.

Need a person for
~Comedy

Need 9-10 people but more can be included. To be in message below saying your name, what genre and what devices you talk on (Insta or Discord or neither)

5 Likes

Name: Kae
Genre: Fantasy/Comedy
Devices: Insta and Discord

Did I do this right?

2 Likes

So every writer writes one story and all of these stories are part of one big story? Or will every writer write one chapter and you’ll publish it as one story?

1 Like

Yes. So you can have your own story line and characters and everything like a normal story but you write just in one chapter all of it or I might give you the plot and you choose what you do with it. Eg: I say “Do a story about a princess called Elizabeth and her parents got killed so she’s next in line” Then you had the genre mystery, you could do she tries to find who killed them and how like a detective.

1 Like

Thank you I will get back once I got at least 9 people!

2 Likes

Name: Rowan
Genre: Fantasy/ romance
Devices: Discord, Google Hangouts

1 Like

so you write a chapter for the whole story?

1 Like

Heeyy! I wanna be part of this! My name’s Natalie and I can do any genre. Also I am available on ig, as @nina07_episode:)

2 Likes

I’ll see what everyone wants to do but probably just doing your own story

1 Like

Thank you! I’ll get back to you soon

1 Like

Thank you I will tell you all the detail soon!

1 Like

Okay!

1 Like

Name: Dillon
Genre: Comedy
Devices: Insta

2 Likes

Name: Vivi
Genre: Fantasy // Action // Mystery // Horror // Adventure (I could add Romance to it as well, but I like interviening it and not making it the only thing)
Device: Instagram, Twitter

2 Likes

What’s your discord?

1 Like

What’s your discord??

1 Like

Can you get Discord?

1 Like

Could you get Discord?

1 Like

Have you got Discord?

1 Like