(CLOSED) This thread is closed

**This thread is closed for now until I get have time to do more**

I will be giving people feedback on their stories in LIMELIGHT STYLE ONLY keep in mind that i am still learning to write stories but i can recognize mistakes in a story. I can tell you if you have spelling mistakes, if your characters are placed wrong and if your plot makes sense and probably some other stuff. So if you want a review just put the story details down.

Tell me if…

• You want the review private or public

• How many episodes you want read.(I will read up to four)

2 Likes

Hey I would love it if you could review my story!

Public or private: Public
Episodes: 3

Title: Identical
Genre: Mystery
Description: Violet has only lived a perfect life. But that perfect life is built on a dark secret. Will that secret stop her at a chance at love or will it ruin everything?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5565579763974144
Cover:

1 Like

Okay I will start reading ASAP! :+1:

1 Like

do you rewiew unpublish stories. and how do you make your rewiew. I like to know more about how to make the plot of my story better

1 Like

I don’t usually think about doing unpublished stories but I can do yours. I can review pretty much anything you want me to look out for in your story.

I just wanna know if the story makes sense. the charaters seem real. and it the plot dosent seem weird and people actually can follow it

personally I find it best to have rewiew before I publish because I am not gonna go back and re edit it after i publish. I wanna know what I put out is good already and finish

1 Like

Sure I will Review it :grinning: just comment the details of the story like the link and description and I will tell you what you need to fix about the plot or whatever else :+1:

can I pm it

Yeah sure :grinning:

1 Like

Hello!
I’d love if you can review my story (:

It’s called CAUSELESS
The link:

I prefer a private review and three episodes pls. :purple_heart:

1 Like

Okay i will get right to it. :+1:

1 Like

Hello! I read your story and i must say that it was very interesting.

Summary

Chapter 1

• The splash that is about the volume could be before the customization part but that’s only my preference.

• The intro was great because it created mystery and it would encourage people to want to read more.

• Its really amazing how you made everything set in the future. Especially when they are talking to the blue screens. I’m too lazy to do that lol.

• I would suggest maybe explaining the world a little bit more because people like me get confused easily.

• The dad looks really young but its your choice if you want to make him more mature or not.

Chapter 2

• When Violet is in the car with Rory she looks too tall compared to him so i would suggest making her smaller.

• Its so cool how everything is realistic, like when there is a overlay when violet opens the window in her room.

Chapter 3

• I liked how interactive it was when Violet was trying to find clues. Maybe make the scene in the hallway more realistic by not placing her at the end of the hallway every time but in front of the room she just came out of.

Overall the story was very interesting and i liked how you used unique overlays to enhance the story.

2 Likes

One review order please. With a side of you can post it here :sweat_smile:

Lost Summer Love

1 Like

Ah tysm for the review! :heart: I’ll see what I can do :blush:

Could I ask what you mean by explain the world a little more? I think I might wanna expand on this comment :ok_woman:t2:

You can review mine if you want. Bare in mind when I first started, I had no idea how to code properly so maybe the first few episodes are a little ish with the coding.

Review: Public

How many Episodes: 4

Description:
When tragedy strikes, you have your loved ones to rely on. But what if those loved ones harbour dark secrets?
Story inspired by mental health.

Link:
I’m reading Second Chance. Check it out: http://episodeinteractive.com/r/s/4962819489726464

1 Like

Okay I will start it ASAP :+1:

Thanks. Do you have a story or anything? I’ll check it out

Well basically I was confused about the background or history of the world that they are in. Like how does the other people in the world other than the main characters feel about the robots. I probably missed some explanations. And my other questions like why Axel doesnt like the dad will probably get answered in future chapters :grin:

1 Like

It’s fine. I have a lot to learn about coding too. I will read your story as soon as possible :grinning: