(Closed, ty!) Story Promotion Here ✨

I can’t do R4Rs, due to the fact I have no stories published. However, I am willing to read recommendations, or your own story!

Just drop the link here, and I will be happy to read it. :]

Q u e s t i o n s

Certain genres? Nope, I’ll take any genre.

Is it okay if there is/isn’t any CC? Of course, that doesn’t stop me from reading your talented work.

Will you do R4Rs next time? When I finally finish my story (probably will take forever, haha-), then yes; I will do R4R!

I hope I can come back to this thread to find amazing stories!

32 Likes

Title : Reveal: Scorn Heir.
Includes multiple love interest of both genders. Full CC of MC, limited of Love interest. Mini-games, point system
Description: After a tragedy befalls the royal family, you’re forced to take the throne. Faced with challenges to your legitimacy and ghosts from the past, will you crumble under the pressure?

3 Likes

Tysm! I love the cover, I will read right now. :]

2 Likes

Thanks for this thread! It would mean a lot to me if you could read my story :white_heart:

Title: Chasing Stars
Author: @annaw.stories
Genre: Drama/Romance
Episodes: Currently 4, more coming soon
Description: Having a celebrity brother sounds fun, doesn’t it?
Can you keep up with all the drama around him and most importantly, can you stay away from his hot best friend?
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5048983934402560
Cover:

2 Likes

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4942850586181632

Instagram: @days.episode

Hope you enjoy it! You come across as an open-minded reader!!

1 Like

Thank you! I will read as soon as possible.

2 Likes

thank you I drew it myself :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

1 Like

My story: wait, it will be ready in future, maybe 4 years later :blush:

1 Like

You’re so talented! :0

2 Likes

Thank you, I will enjoy it!

2 Likes

thank you :smiling_face_with_three_hearts: :heart:

1 Like

No problem!

2 Likes

Hello! Thank you for the thread! :hugs:
If you wanna see or learn more about my story before you start, you can check out my Instagram. :blush:
Here is my story.
:point_down:t2:

Title: 𝕸𝖞 𝕹𝖊𝖎𝖌𝖍𝖇𝖔𝖗 𝖎𝖘 𝖆 𝕸𝖔𝖇𝖘𝖙𝖊𝖗.
Author: Sonder. :woman_technologist:t2:
Instagram: @sonder.episode
Genre: Drama, Romance
Style: Limelight
Story Description: 𝑀𝑒𝑒𝑡 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑅𝑒𝑑𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑌 𝑚𝑜𝑏𝑠𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑅𝑒𝑒𝑐𝑒. 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝑠𝑡𝑟𝑜𝑛𝑔 𝑤𝑜𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑎 𝑔𝑜𝑜𝑑 𝑏𝑎𝑐𝑘𝑔𝑟𝑜𝑢𝑛𝑑 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑁𝑖𝑘𝑙𝑎𝑢𝑠 𝑖𝑠 𝑎 𝘩𝑎𝑟𝑑 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑡𝑜 𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑑. 𝑊𝘩𝑒𝑛 𝐿𝑒𝑛𝑘𝑎 𝑟𝑎𝑛 𝑎𝑤𝑎𝑦 𝑓𝑟𝑜𝑚 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑂𝑊𝑁 𝑒𝑛𝑔𝑎𝑔𝑒𝑚𝑒𝑛𝑡 𝑝𝑎𝑟𝑡𝑦 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑦 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑎𝑙𝑙𝑦 𝑚𝑒𝑒𝑡. 𝐴𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑛 𝑙𝑜𝑠𝑒𝑠 𝘩𝑖𝑚𝑠𝑒𝑙𝑓 𝑖𝑛 𝘩𝑒𝑟 𝑠𝑐𝑒𝑛𝑡. (𝐿𝐿) 𝐶𝘩𝑜𝑖𝑐𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑚𝑎𝑡𝑡𝑒𝑟 𝑎𝑛𝑑 𝑡𝘩𝑒𝑟𝑒 𝑤𝑖𝑙𝑙 𝑏𝑒 𝑜𝑛𝑙𝑦 𝑜𝑛𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡. (𝐼 𝑓𝑖𝑛𝑑 𝑠𝑡𝑜𝑟𝑖𝑒𝑠 𝑤𝑖𝑡𝘩 𝑚𝑢𝑙𝑡𝑖𝑝𝑙𝑒 𝑙𝑜𝑣𝑒 𝑖𝑛𝑡𝑒𝑟𝑒𝑠𝑡𝑠 𝑢𝑛𝑟𝑒𝑎𝑙𝑖𝑠𝑡𝑖𝑐.)

𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗇𝗈𝗍 𝖺 𝗎𝗌𝗎𝖺𝗅 𝗆𝗈𝖻𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 / 𝗆𝖺𝖿𝗂𝖺 / 𝗀𝖺𝗇𝗀𝗌𝗍𝖾𝗋 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒. 𝖳𝗁𝗂𝗌 𝗂𝗌 𝗆𝗈𝗋𝖾 𝗅𝗂𝗄𝖾 𝖺 𝗌𝗍𝗈𝗋𝗒 𝖺𝖻𝗈𝗎𝗍 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝗍𝗐𝗈 𝗌𝗍𝗋𝗈𝗇𝗀 𝖼𝗁𝖺𝗋𝖺𝖼𝗍𝖾𝗋𝗌 𝖼𝖺𝗇 𝖿𝖺𝗅𝗅 𝗂𝗇 𝗅𝗈𝗏𝖾 𝖾𝖺𝖼𝗁 𝗈𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗋 𝖺𝗇𝖽 𝗁𝗈𝗐 𝗐𝗈𝗋𝗄𝗌 𝗍𝗁𝖾𝗂𝗋 𝗋𝖾𝗅𝖺𝗍𝗂𝗈𝗇𝗌𝗁𝗂𝗉.

𝗖𝗵𝗼𝗶𝗰𝗲𝘀 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗯𝗲 𝗺𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿𝗲 𝗶𝘀 𝗮 𝗽𝗼𝗶𝗻𝘁 𝘀𝘆𝘀𝘁𝗲𝗺 𝘄𝗵𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝘄𝗶𝗹𝗹 𝗰𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗴𝗲 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵 𝘆𝗼𝘂’𝗹𝗹 𝘄𝗮𝗹𝗸.

Story Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4728753642864640

Stay Safe :blob_hearts:

1 Like

Here’s mine. It was for the Thriller contest looongg time ago so there’s alot of elements of thriller, horror, fantasy and the supernatural too.

~ An Asian fantasy-reality story of humanity, freedom and hope, aftermaths and consequences, test and trials, past, present and future, light and darkness, discovering oneself, friendships and kinships, leadership and truth. ~

Title: © Tribe of Malapinchi (Original)
Author: Jannah Jackson
Story Description:
Tales of the Old Asians warned that WW2 scars still plagued the exotic-cursed tribe in the mythical land within the Pacific Ring of Fire at East South East Asia. The land of Sun, light & black magic, lies and dark secrets. Can you survive, solve the havoc, cleanse and heal, save and free everyone before it’s too late? Or die in vain?
FullCC/Choices Matter/MiniGames/Tappables
Genre: Realistic-Fantasy/Mystery/ Adventure/Thriller/Horror
No. of Episode Chapters: 10 (Season 1 Complete) [Season 2 Coming Soon]
Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5909308359180288

Cover (With symbolic meanings of the cover inside the story too)

1 Like

Hi! I’m an episode author and artist. My second story’s name is Allure Me.

Description: Murders, disappearances? Who’s causing all of this? And are you going to escape from it with him? LL, CC, Choices matter.

Genre: Romance, mystery, drama and a bit of comedy.

The link:

For any further question u can always dm me on instagram @arts__and_more and u can share screenshots of my story with me🥰

1 Like

Thank you! This story seems really interesting. :o

2 Likes

Thank you very much! I love the concept of your story.

2 Likes

Thank you! I look forward to reading. :relaxed:

1 Like

I hope you’ll like to read my story as well :smiling_face_with_three_hearts:

Title: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss
Genre: Drama, Romance, Mystery
Episodes: 3 (more coming soon)
Description: Working as a criminal lawyer, Aria is more than happy with her normal life. What‘ll happen when she gets thrown into a world full of glitz and glamour overnight?
Includes:

*Advanced Directing
*Art Scenes
*Tappable overlays
*One Love Interest
*Eventually some mini games

Cover:

Link:

episodeinteractive.com

The Best Stories Are Worth Sharing: Reveal: Sealed with a Kiss

Checkout this story, on the Episode App! If you like it, support the story by passing it along!

1 Like

Love your cover, and thank you! :>

1 Like