(Closed, ty!) Story Promotion Here ✨

Thank you! Hope you would enjoy reading it :grin:.

1 Like

Here’s mine my story thanks for this thread

Title- Breaking Boundaries

Cover-

Description- Noelle, a cheerleader who’s passionate about football, wants to prove that football isn’t just for the boys.
Will she be able to break the boundaries?

Link-http://episodeinteractive.com/s/4671208766111744

IG- @faithxprincessx

1 Like

Thank you so much, here’s mine:
(I have 5 episodes published,)
My story: Nysla Falls

Plot: Suddenly, you find yourself in a world full of magic and mystery. To make things worse, everyone thinks that you are some kind of Chosen One. Are you ready for the adventure?
1 Like

Hey thank you for this thread, and it would mean the world to me if you tried it out!
Insta- epi_rj

Title- Reveal: Keeping up With the Cooties

Desc- Norman just wanted a nice, easy, life. So how on earth did he end up with three unwanted roommates?! Add a surprise reality show and talk about a series of unfortunate events…

1 Like

Thank you, hope you enjoy it. :blush:

1 Like

I’d appreciate it if you checked out my story :slight_smile:

Story Title: Something About You LL

Author: Soupy

Style: Limelight

Chapters: 3

Genre: Romance

Description: The most popular and hottest boy in school finds out the school’s social outcast’s secret. Is she cooler than he thought? Will they believe in rumors or get to know each other? full CC

Insta: soupy.writes

1 Like

Title : Disingenuous
Genre: Comedy, Mystery, Drama
Description: A crime you didn’t commit? Turns out rehab isn’t the answer. A corrupt boarding school? Deadly rumors and dark scandals. Welcome to Furgwood, I guarantee you won’t enjoy your stay
Cover: cover

1 Like

The Red Curtain by Grottino
Featured on Hidden Gems April 2020

Link:

1 Like

Thank you very much! I like the concept here where this story shows how females can also be apart of sports! :]

2 Likes

Thanks! I would really love to read a mystery today! ^^

2 Likes

Thank you! Opposites attract, huh? :smirk:

2 Likes

Thank you! I love your interesting caption, and the cover. I look forward to reading. :))

2 Likes

Thanks, I love your cover!

2 Likes

Yep, the best kind of love stories :face_with_hand_over_mouth:

1 Like

They are the best though! :0

2 Likes

Hi everyone who replied to this thread! I have made a promotion account on Episode, where I feature all of your stories. You will see it in your followers, so make sure you check it out if you can. :))

4 Likes

thanks for this thread! i published this a month ago, & it’s my first story <3

STORY TITLE: how to feel
AUTHOR: viarose
GENRE: fantasy, romance, drama
STYLE: Limelight
CHAPTERS: 4
INSTAGRAM: @viarose.writes
LINK: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5727852826918912

1 Like

Thank you very much! I love your cover, and I am delighted to read your story. :>

2 Likes

Thanks for the thread. :sparkling_heart:

Story Description

He’s a hot, heartless, mysterious vampire.You’re a powerful vampire slayer!What happens when you end up struggling to resist him and his charms?Will he love you,or kill you?CC LL

Eat Stake link

Story Description

Aria has a new job in a new town. On a night out clubbing, she learns she’s caught up in a deadly revenge plan, where someone wants her life!(some choices matter, points and timed choices, CC)

Who’s Watching Me? link

1 Like

Thank you, I look forward to reading!

1 Like