𝔼𝕑π•ͺ.ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕠𝕣𝕀𝕫 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘πŸ¦‹βœ¨ (closed)

alright! I’ll be the artist for your request! You are more than welcome to contact me with any questions regarding your request!
~πŸ¦‹

you are so welcome!
:butterfly::heart:

1 Like

@Natasha.Brown1 i will be starting your request and had a question about your pose! is there another picture that you provide for your pose so i can get a better understanding of what you’re looking for ?
~πŸ¦‹

1 Like

Those are perfect! Thank you ! i will get that started for you right now!

1 Like

Thanks!

1 Like

No problem love!
~πŸ¦‹

What are you requesting?: Cover
How many characters present?: 9 :grimacing:
What style is your request in?: LL
Do you need it done by a specific date? If yes, by when?: Nope! I’m publishing this in June so I hope that’s plenty of time :sweat_smile:
Please include a picture of your character(s), if possible (if not, just provide the details):

Pictures

Lila - Pink
Alec - Red
Catie - Orange
Jacob - Yellow
Kai - Green
Brittany - Blue
Sylis - Purple
Ryan - Black
Talia - White

Red

Blue

Orange

Yellow

Green

Pink

Black

Purple

White

If possible, this is sort of the cover set up I envisioned. Also their heights are uneven bc my bad proportioning :joy: they should all be around the same height but here’s a height chart if u need it too.

Pink yellow and white are kind of hovering flying and the rest are in diff fighting postions and stances kinda like the avengers :joy:
Episode only has so many outfits and I was thinking that some have like a cape or hood possibly? Idk. Also their suits should be the color it’s supposed to be just episode’s options are limited :grimacing:
I’m sorry there’s so much to this! :pleading_face:

Do you have a preferred artist? If so, who? (Up to 3 artists may be chosen): Jeni or bbygirlbrooks if possible :thinking: it says Jeni can only do Instagram splashes and pfps and that’s totally fine if she can to just love her style :slight_smile:
Any text? If so, any specific font or color?: The Mystiques in like the top middle (see reference) and possibly By Brooke Turner near the bottom or right under The Mystiques super small
Do you have a preferred background? If so provide it here, or explain what it should look like: Not really. Maybe Kinda like the blue-black night that episode has. This one

PASSWORD: Butterfly Creatorsz

2 Likes

@BrookeTurner

Would you like this drawn or edited ?

1 Like

I would prefer it edited if possible!

1 Like

You can pick the outfits,
For the pose I was hoping it could be them cuddling.

THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS AMAZING ART SHOP <3
What are you requesting?: art scene
How many characters present?: 2
What style is your request in?: limelight, but art would be drawn
Do you need it done by a specific date? If yes, by when?: nope!
Please include a picture of your character(s), if possible (if not, just provide the details): see above.
Do you have a preferred artist? If so, who? (Up to 3 artists may be chosen): nope!
Any text? If so, any specific font or color?: nope!
Do you have a preferred background? If so provide it here, or explain what it should look like: st.jezebel beach, nighttime
PASSWORD: Butterfly Creatorz

2 Likes

@lindsayh

we will be getting with you soon with who your artist will be
~πŸ¦‹

Sure!! We’ll be getting with you shortly to let you you know who your artist will be
~πŸ¦‹

2 Likes

Thank you so much!

2 Likes

What are you requesting?: small cover
How many characters present?: 1
What style is your request in?: Limelight
Do you need it done by a specific date? If yes, by when?: I hate to put a date here but i need it by the 1st of next month
Please include a picture of your character(s), if possible (if not, just provide the details):
Female
Body: Gold 08
Brow:Arched Natural Scar (Black Dark)
Hair: Long Down Wavy Princess Braid (Brown Black)
Eyes: Female Generic (violet)
Face: Diamond Defined contour
Nose: Round Flared Upturned
Lips: Full Heart Pouty Vampire Fangs (Black gloss)
Ect: Eyebrow piecing and tattoo
Pose: holding blue fire
Do you have a preferred artist? If so, who? (Up to 3 artists may be chosen): No anyone is fine
Any text? If so, any specific font or color?:
Magicka: Enchanted Tribrid
Any font and any color
Do you have a preferred background? If so provide it here, or explain what it should look like: A forest
PASSWORD Butterfly Creatorz

4 Likes

hi there! do you do overlays by any chance?

2 Likes

@Episode_Madeline16

we will be getting with you shortly with who your artist will be!
~πŸ¦‹

1 Like

Yes we do! Myself as well as @Forever1201 and few other artists do them as well :heartbeat:
~πŸ¦‹

3 Likes

ok cool! could you do like a magical effect? like the effect used at the start of β€˜Life is a Witch’? take as long as you need, it’ll take me ages to write the story anyways lmao

3 Likes

Of course! We ask that you fill out form as to not crew confusion and tension between our customers and so we won’t have to decline your request
~πŸ¦‹

1 Like

**What are you requesting?: cover art
**How many characters present?: 2
**What style is your request in?: ink
**Do you need it done by a specific date? If yes, by when?: no date necessary
**Please include a picture of your character(s), if possible (if not, just provide the details):I’ll send photos when she returns❀️
**Do you have a preferred artist? If so, who? (Up to 3 artists may be chosen): @jeni.creates
**Any text? If so, any specific font or color?: Title: Babysitting the Bad Boy
**Do you have a preferred background? If so provide it here, or explain what it should look like: none specific maybe like an episode background that’s outdoor
**PASSWORD: I don’t understand what this means lol