𝔼𝕑π•ͺ.ℂ𝕣𝕖𝕒π•₯𝕠𝕣𝕀𝕫 𝔸𝕣π•₯ π•Šπ•™π• π•‘πŸ¦‹βœ¨ (closed)

What are you requesting?: Chairs and tables overlays
How many characters present?: N/A
What style is your request in?: N/A
Do you need it done by a specific date? If yes, by when?: By Feb 15th
Please include a picture of your character(s), if possible (if not, just provide the details): N/A
Do you have a preferred artist? If so, who? (Up to 3 artists may be chosen): No. Anybody who can make overlays is fine with me.
Any text? If so, any specific font or color?: No
Do you have a preferred background? If so provide it here, or explain what it should look like:

I would like the chairs and tables in this background to be made into overlays if possible.
PASSWORD: Butterfly Creatorsz

Thanks in advance! :slight_smile:

1 Like

@Briana_M

we’ll be getting with you shortly to let you know who your artist is!
~πŸ¦‹

3 Likes

Sorry for taking forever to respond, but do you want anything extra other than freckles? Like, ear piercings, tattoos, etc. :blob_hearts:

3 Likes

Do you have instagram? I want to follow you. Your edits are amazing and I am greatful that you are going to do my covers!

2 Likes

Nope! Freckles is pretty much the extent of it, thanks! (and it’s fine!) :llama:

2 Likes

It’s no problem at all love! my instagram is @bbygirlbrooks_xx_draws

2 Likes

What are you requesting?: Cover large and small
How many characters present?: 2
What style is your request in?: LL
Do you need it done by a specific date? If yes, by when?: by 14.2.2020 if it’s possible if not take ur time I will wait :heart:
Please include a picture of your character(s), if possible (if not, just provide the details):

Do you have a preferred artist? If so, who? (Up to 3 artists may be chosen): @bbygirlbrooks or @BlooperBop
Any text? If so, any specific font or color?: Rosaline script font, white color
Do you have a preferred background? If so provide it here, or explain what it should look like:
Pose: image
Something like this like they are holding fingers but turned to different sides like leaving but holding fingers.
Background:

PASSWORD: Butterfly creatorz

3 Likes

@MissClare

We will be getting with you shortly to let you know who your artist is!
~πŸ¦‹

1 Like

Ok thank you :heart:

@Episode.Christi, I have finished your request! My apologies for not being able to edit it so he can be looking forward. I tried to, but it ended up just looking weird. If you want anything changed, don’t be afraid to tell me! :revolving_hearts: :sneezing_face:

6 Likes

Okay! Thank you.

1 Like

@lindsayh
here is your completed request! If you’d like anything change and/or added please don’t hesitate to message me!

requestπŸ¦‹

~πŸ¦‹

4 Likes

thanks so
much!

3 Likes

you’re very welcome! Happy birthday btw :wink:
~πŸ¦‹

1 Like

@MinaMy4531 would you mind if your characters were drawn from the waist up ?

2 Likes

No that’s fine by me!

2 Likes

perfect! I’ll be starting your request today as to be able to get it to you before valentine’s day :butterfly:

1 Like

Okay thank you so much for this I really appreciate it!

1 Like

Thank you so much! :blob_hearts: :llama: It’s totally fine, it’s pretty much everything I was looking for! Thanks again! Should I credit forums or do you have an instagram or what not?

4 Likes

Just my forum username is fine! :purple_heart:

3 Likes