- Drawn Covers
- Drawn Splashes
- Drawn Art Scenes
- Drawn PFPs
- Drawn Character Cards
We will only be accepting two requests at the start of each month - if all goes according to plan.
Please read the information found under the following banner. It will contain instructions on how to request - from securing a slot to receiving the piece.
How we complete requests
Our requesting process
First, you fill out the form found underneath the “Secure a Slot” banner in which you enter your forums username, a reasonable deadline, and the request type (art scene, cover, etc.) - this is instead of asking to be tagged and ensures a first come first serve basis throughout. When we are all ready to accept again, the next two requests will enter the next step.
Second, we will announce that we are accepting and tag those who are next with the appropriate form(s) attached, you will then provide your details for us as a reply within the thread. If you have not broken any of our rules we will then add you to the waiting list and begin the request.
Third, you will receive your request and be removed from both the waiting list and the response on the form. This is so you can request in the future and ensure that there will not be any mix-up.
- No thread hopping.
- Do not use our examples or art given to others.
- You must credit all three of us; we put time and effort into completing your request so please put time and effort into crediting us.
- Please do not be rude. Manners go a long way.
- Do not stress or rush us, we have a life outside of this.
- Please note that we have every right to deny any request for any reason.
- Please use this password when securing a slot jelly
- While we are happy to make changes to the artwork, we do have limits so please make any necessary, minor changes when you see the outline.
- There is a maximum of two characters in art scenes, covers, and splashes. The other art pieces have a maximum of one character.
- Make sure you have read the information under the above banner. It is very important in understanding our process.
Make sure you have read the information found underneath the banner entitled ‘Please Read’ since it contains everything you need to understand our process.
In order to secure a slot for your request, please click the following link.
If we think we have reached a large amount of response in our form, we will close it. If you click the link and the form is in fact closed, please understand it is not a mistake,
Request has been canceled or declined
Request has been completed
Please credit us through our Instagrams @epy.cherry.art, @melanie.episode.writes and @youngbl00d.creates