๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ช'๐“ผ ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“—๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ๐“ผ๐“ฝ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”€๐“ผ ๐“ข๐“ฑ๐“ธ๐“น (Closed)

๐’ฒ๐‘’๐“๐’ธ๐‘œ๐“‚๐‘’ :butterfly:

Hi, Iโ€™m Reina and Iโ€™d love to proofread and review your story!

๐“ก๐“พ๐“ต๐“ฎ๐“ผ >

-Until further notice Iโ€™ll only be reviewing your first chapter ! This will also make sure other authors donโ€™t have to wait long.

-Please donโ€™t ask for a review if you canโ€™t take criticisms.

-No Thread Hopping.

-Crediting. Thereโ€™s no need for credit but I would appreciate if you did. Instagram: @ reina_ep

-Password. This is just to make sure youโ€™ve read the rules! Password: Coolkid

๐“•๐“ธ๐“ป๐“ถ >

• title:
  • author:
  • genre:
  • description:
  • anything else youโ€™d like to add (e.g. focus on grammar, waiting for art etc.):

๐”ฝ๐•–๐•–๐••๐•“๐•’๐•”๐•œ ๐•€โ€™๐•ž ๐•˜๐•š๐•ง๐•š๐•Ÿ๐•˜

• cover:
  • first impressions:
  • creativity:
  • length:
  • grammar:
  • directing:
  • characters:
  • plot/extra notes:

๐“ฆ๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ฝ๐“ฒ๐“ท๐“ฐ ๐“›๐“ฒ๐“ผ๐“ฝ

:butterfly:

Completed reviews
8 Likes

Can you please Review My Story?
I wanna know everything I can do to make it better
I understand that the first episode determines whether or not the readers will want to red the next.
So I want to make it the best
I would really appreciate this
NAME: Villain
Author: RJL
Cover:

Link http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5906949801836544

1 Like

I would like to speak about the teaser that is displayed on the app
I really want it to explain the story accurately

1 Like

Of course!
Iโ€™ll have it done by the end of the day or sooner!

Hello @reina.a.ep! I would love to hear what you think of my story too!

Hope to hear from you very soon!

• title: Call of Duty
  • author: Katherine Evans
  • genre: Drama
  • description: Isabella has been assigned as an undercover agent to arrest a crime lord. With a materialistic, rich, and arrogant bad boy as her partner, can she succeed? [cc]
  • anything else youโ€™d like to add (e.g. focus on grammar, waiting for art etc.): Nothing but thank you for your help!
1 Like

Link: Episode Writer Portal

Password: coolkid
Ty!!

1 Like

Iโ€™d be very grateful if you would review my story!

Title: The Talk Show
Author: Raaiiinnneee
Genre: Comedy
Description: Youโ€™d think a job as simple as a talk show host would be boring. That all changes whenโ€ฆ
Cover: N/A (hasnโ€™t been finished yet)
Link:

Password: Coolkid

1 Like

@LyraE
@episode_katherinee
@therealslimshady

Iโ€™ll have your guys story reviewed by the end of the day!

Thank you for choosing me to proofread/review your stories! :upside_down_face:

3 Likes

Ty!

1 Like

Title:- 7 Relics
Author:- Jeannie
Genre:- Fantasy
Description:- You are one of the Warriors, and you are supposed to protect the world from villains but with your messed life, will you succeed in protecting the universe or end up destroying it.
Cover:-116237466_291250268611031_8592035540974251200_n

1 Like

@RJL

๐“ฅ๐“ฒ๐“ต๐“ต๐“ช๐“ฒ๐“ท - ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”€

Review

COVER:

• I love the cover, Itโ€™s captivating and you can tell itโ€™s a fantasy story!

FIRST IMPRESSIONS

• The description is amazing! Itโ€™s captivating, interesting and it gives you a sense of mystery.

• I loved the introduction! But I would recommend making it shorter as some readers hate long intros and get bored very easily. Also leave some information out and leave it for the readers to discover and find out along the story.

CREATIVITY:

• The music/sound used at the start made the scene with the doctors very dramatic and you used it to your advantage. I highly recommend you continue to do it!

LENGTH:

• The length is almost right but cutting out unnecessary lines will make it a bit shorter and better!

GRAMMAR:

• No errors that Iโ€™ve noticed.
  • Remember to put your full stops in the right places/times, Iโ€™ve seen it used on some paragraphs and then none on the others.

DIRECTING:

• The directing was good, but it needs cleaning up. (The scene where the doctors are telling the mc to enter the room.) Instead of the doctor being off screen. You should have them both onscreen, talking face to face, showing the readers who is talking to who. There is space for all three characters to be in the zone!

• Use the zones to your advantage donโ€™t have the character super close or too far away!

• Also use the zoom option for close ups or far away shots.

• Scenes where the speech bubble and animation donโ€™t match, need to be fixed
    for example some animation finished before the text had started.

• Make sure the speech bubbles arenโ€™t covering the characters faces when they speak!

CHARACTERS:

• There is a lack of diversity, I saw 6 white characters and only 3 poc. Itโ€™s up to you, but I do believe you should have more diversity, and not only as background characters.

• The Mc is 11 years old. The episode guidelines state that characters must be 13 and up, so please change it!

• I realized at the start where the mc is introduced to us, sheโ€™s very quiet with no personality but at the academy sheโ€™s very talkative. I believe the most important parts when showing a characters personality is at the start when they are first introduced. Make the mc at the start show she has a personality of some sort. For example she mentioned she has never talked to anyone besides the doctors, make sure to show us that sheโ€™s shy or lonely.

• When the Mc meets the 3 girls, the mc describes Myraโ€™s looks, that isnโ€™t necessary because the readers can see how she looks like.
    Change it to - โ€œI heard a soft voice call out to me.โ€ Anything along those lines will work!

PLOT:

• I love the ending where she says sheโ€™s the villain, Iโ€™ve never read a story where the Mc is a bad character, itโ€™s unique and interesting!

• The scene where the Mc is fighting Brooke is a big part to the story and I highly recommend you continue to use scenes like those to further along the plot and give character personality!

Your story is awesome so far but with those fixes I hope it pushes it more to itโ€™s potential!

Final Grade: 15/20

Thank you for choosing me to review your story! If you have any questions or need more advice, donโ€™t hesitate to PM me!

Moved to Share Feedback since this is about proofreading and reviews. Make sure to check out our Forum Tutorial for more info about creating topics, and feel free to PM me if youโ€™ve got questions. :smiley:

@episode_katherinee

๐“’๐“ช๐“ต๐“ต ๐“ธ๐“ฏ ๐““๐“พ๐“ฝ๐”‚ - ๐“Ÿ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ธ๐“ฏ๐“ป๐“ฎ๐“ช๐“ญ ๐“ช๐“ท๐“ญ ๐“ก๐“ฎ๐“ฟ๐“ฒ๐“ฎ๐”€

Review

COVER:

• The cover looks very serious and a bit bland but over all it looks amazing and definitely
    gives that drama book vibe!

FIRST IMPRESSIONS:

• AMAZING, absolutely amazing!

• Itโ€™s very aesthetically pleasing.

• The description matches with the story plot, but I recommend not having โ€œetc.: bad boyโ€ because I know people will take that in a bad and will think heโ€™s toxic and such.

• Also add to your description that thereโ€™s choices

CREATIVITY:

• The music and sound went along so well with the scenes.

LENGTH:

• The length was perfect for me but most people would considerate it to short, so maybe future episodes be a tad longer?!

GRAMMAR:

• Everything is on point!

DIRECTING:

• The directing is amazing, the use of angles and zoom was immaculate.

CHARACTERS:

• Iโ€™m getting the vibe that Isabella is very serious about her job, which I admire!

• Diversity is very well used.

PLOT:

• I have read a similar plot before but nothing the less this story is unique in itโ€™s own way!

Final Grade: 20/20

Iโ€™m sorry itโ€™s not helpful review but your story is amazing, I had literally no complaints

Thank you for choosing me to review your story! If you have any questions or need more advice, donโ€™t hesitate to PM me!

1 Like

Hey if youโ€™re still taking requests I would love for you to review mine!
Pass: Coolkid

My story: Tempting

Author: Tiffyyyyy

Genre: Drama

Description: Being rich and famous is never as glamorous as it seemsโ€ฆ After having a breakup you meet him, Jonathan brown, Chicagoโ€™s most eligible bachelor. Just a push from his publicist and the two of you collide, what happens when you figure out his true motives?

Link: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5664934106169344

1 Like

I would love to review your story!

Iโ€™ll put you on the waiting list, but itโ€™ll probably be done tomorrow so you donโ€™t need to wait long!

1 Like

Hi :yellow_heart: @reina.a.ep I want a review too :slightly_smiling_face: and thank you in advance

Password coolkid

Title: I married my troublemaker (limelight)
Author name: Miss Deepika
Style: Limelight
Episode: 23 so far
Description: Fixed marriage with a person who brings trouble in your life, will this marriage turned out to be a success or big misery in your life.
{Art scenes}

Genre: comedy
Ig: @orangeweedie.episode

English is not my first language so kindly bear my small mistakes :heart:

I_married_My_Troublemaker_limelight_posterImage_KPu7T6Ma04
1 Like

Hiya! Thank you for this thread! :heart:
I just published my revamped story The Tale of ALYNTHIA and Iโ€™d love to hear your thoughts!
Genre: Fantasy
Style: Limelight
Episode: 3 Out now! More coming soon

Link to the Story: http://episodeinteractive.com/s/5174908675293184
My IG: @mukta.episode
Password: Coolkid
:heart::heart::heart:

1 Like

Hey this is my submission for my Review request

password:coolkid

Story name:

High on Love and Formaldehyde

AUTHOR: Liz & Mar

GENRE: Romance/Drama

Chapters So Far: 19

STYLE: Limelight

IG: @ liz_mar.episode

DESCRIPTION: Working at a morgue is what Eliana loves but when her life gets darker than her job, sheโ€™ll need all the support she can get. Whoโ€™ll bring back the light in the dark?

CC, LL, Art

MATURE CONTENT

**Song recommendations to play while reading certain scenes are shown throughout the story **

Story Link

Personal link including playlist

1 Like

giphy1

20/20? Thank you so much for reviewing my story!

Your comments are very good points! I definitely will consider when I write the future episodes!

1 Like

No problem!
Youโ€™re super talented and deserve that score! :grin:

1 Like