Closing the Role-Playing and Story Games Sub-Forum

I truly wonder, in no means offensive, whenever or not there has been done research to this. if you would not just look at the numbers but for example look at the comments in here, you would see that this segment is really loved in a different way than the others.

25 Likes

I really don’t understand what the point of this is? The Roleplay category is one of the most active categories on the forums.

25 Likes

I dont do RPs but they are really good for the community, it helps us to get to know each other better as writers and readers. I’m not happy with this at all

We’ve taken away

1. Politic related threads
  2. Unpopular opinion threads
  3. Rant threads
    Now RPs. What’s next?
41 Likes

So we all know now about the sad and terrible news:

Honestly, I don’t know what they are thinking. Rping is part of us. It’s not fair for them just take them away. It’s what makes me want to come here more!

Rping is what makes us. It’s a part of us. I don’t get what they are thinking?!

Honestly I’m disappointed with this decision. There might be less people. I don’t like this decision

Comment down below your opinions but please don’t start a fight

Tags

@line123462
@Littlefeets
@meekepeek
@BrookieK
@BlueInferno
@KBaldi93
@Summer41
@Hanna1
@CrazyCaliope
@PikachuK18
@RainyDay

23 Likes

like I said, I’m only on this forum to RP, I will leave if they do this. and I don’t want to because there are so many people I truly care about as online friends. I don’t want to lose them :sob:

15 Likes

Why? No, they shouldn’t close it!!

5 Likes

I don’t think it’s a good idea. They need to honestly to god think this through properly and look at the demographics of this sub-category

5 Likes

I don’t think the people from the office understand what kind of community is active, unless we show it to them. (which means we have to do so)
But if we do, and that’s the tricky part, we can’t do it in a way that reflex badly on us, giving them another reason to ban it

5 Likes

I was never a part of the RP part of the forums but I even I don’t really like that idea. Quite a few topics are no longer allowed to be discussed anymore which has made the fourms become dead and now this? Whew, the boredom.

16 Likes

I don’t don’t What they are thinking!

2 Likes

Wait wait what the actual hell?

8 Likes

:sob::broken_heart:

5 Likes

Oh boy, I am already seeing a lot of sad faces that the members doesn’t want this to go, sadly. But, my opinion, I think they should remove this because it isn’t really apart of Episode. It’s like a gaming kind of thing, sort of. Uh, I know a lot of users love RP, and other don’t because they’ve never tried it before or lost on how it is played/started, etc. So, yeah, sorry guys that this had to go.

10 Likes

I respect your opinion. Everyone has a voice :slightly_smiling_face:

7 Likes

Thanks. :blush: So, let’s hear from other members. I know this is going to be a hard pill to swallow.

4 Likes

I just releasied this was not a private pm I have removed it.

3 Likes

Now Ill remove my comment lol

3 Likes

I know. But don’t worry. Every opinion counts

3 Likes

:red_light: Merged threads: Please keep all discussion pertaining to closure of the RPG forums in this thread. Thank you.:red_light:

7 Likes

Agreed.

1 Like