Clothes Designer Shop!

sure, i will get them done :+1: girls or boys?

1 Like

Here it is
Hope you like it, let me know if you want any changes :kissing_heart:

1 Like

Thanks! Can you change the top? That character of mine has a huge scar on the middle of her stomach and it is scary to some people so she loves to keep it hidden. :blush:
By the way, can you make me one more outfit? Can it be her wearing an outfit that is for sleep kinda. It’s hard to explain but that character works at a foster care as a teacher. She is a teacher there because she feels like the kids in foster care are not being educated enough and she feels like she can change that. But once she lets Brooke, below, she feels bad that Brooke has been living in foster care for 8 years. So she feels like she has to take care of Brooke. “Guard Brooke from the demons” you could say.

1 Like

She finally runs to Brooke and sleeps next to Brooke and wraps Brooke in her jacket.
Can you do that? Or not?
Do you even understand what I am asking?? Sorry that sound rude, I promise it wasn’t supposed to sound that way!

1 Like

Hi! You wouldn’t be able to make me a few apocalyptic inspired outfits would you? :relieved:

2 Likes

Of course i will Change it, and Yeah i didnt take what u said like that dont worry :laughing:
I Will also be back with your second outfit

1 Like

Yes sure i can :kissing_heart: i Just need more explanation

1 Like

Thank you! Basically just outfits for characters that are ‘on the run’ so damaged/ripped and very casual! :grin:

1 Like

They’re in Limelight btw! :crazy_face:

1 Like

Haha Thanks i Will get them done :grinning:

2 Likes

@JessicaJaleres you outfits are ready :kissing_heart:
Let me know if you want any changes

1 Like

@Danielle318 your one outfit fixed and i got one more
Let me know if you want any other changes :kissing_heart:
!
%CE%B1%CF%81%CF%87%CE%B5%CE%AF%CE%BF%20%CE%BB%CE%AE%CF%88%CE%B7%CF%82%20(5)|238x500

1 Like

thank you they’re great!! :relieved::ok_hand:t3:

1 Like

you are welcome :blush:

Thank you!

1 Like

You are welcome :grinning:

1 Like