Clothes not showing up PLS HELP :(

Hey guys! So im very upset because when my characters have to change their clothes for an outfit change there will be no script errors and the outfit is right and everything, but when i preview the outfits just wont show itll be the default outfit and my character will never change their outfit! Ive been using a whole new account but it has the same problem i even tried starting a new story but copying and pasting. But the clothes just wont change. I you guys had the same problem but got it fixed pls pls help me because i might just stop making my stories because i really need those outfits to work in the attachment i screenshoted the outfit is camo and it has a camo style but if u see in the preview the character sticks with her original default outfit, its not just for this outfit every single outfit i try doesnt work. when i first started it would work now all of a sudden it doesnt work anymore. Pls help me fix this thank u

2 Likes

try exiting you script and going back into it

2 Likes

It didnt work but still thx for trying to help. :slight_smile:

2 Likes

Is your outfit named correctly? And named that exactly?

1 Like

Try using another background than INT. BLACK

2 Likes

Omg tysm i checked the outfits and my camo outfit wasnt even camo i changed it and now it works, now i can get back to editing tysm!

1 Like

Of course! Good luck :heart:

1 Like